Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

sthendalbp

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I just installed the latest version of this in my Old2DS, so far all games I wanted works, so i'm really thankful!!!
But I can't make work "Mario vs Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem", it shows no sprites at all... i'm doing something bad? or it's a bug? I have tried with v1 rev and v2 rev version of the ROM

Reactions: banjo2

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed the latest version of this in my Old2DS, so far all games I wanted works, so i'm really thankful!!!
But I can't make work "Mario vs Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem", it shows no sprites at all... i'm doing something bad? or it's a bug? I have tried with v1 rev and v2 rev version of the ROM
It's an nds-bootstrap bug.
There's still a function that reads from Slot-1, which isn't patched yet.

ebennett365

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • In the 7z file, extract the "_nds" folder from both the 7z root and the "DSi&3DS - SD card users" folder, to the SD Card root. Merge folders, when asked to.
  • Extract the "boot.nds" file from the "DSi&3DS - SD card users" folder, to the SD Card root.
  • Extract the "cia" folder from the "3DS - CFW users" folder, to the SD Card root.
  • Put .gb/.gba/.gbc/.gen/.gg/.nes/.nds/.sms/.smc/.sfc ROMs anywhere on your SD card.
  • Install all 2 CIAs in the "cia" folder in "3DS - CFW users".
    NOTE: If you're using EmuNAND, then install them to SysNAND as well.
  • Launch TWiLight Menu++!

the "cia" in the "3DS - CFW users" folder does not exist the only thing in there is
Games supported with widescreen.txt, TWiLight Menu - Game booter.cia,and TWiLight Menu.cia
should i put the cias in a folder and name it cia?
p.s. i downloaded the file "TWiLightMenu.7z" from https://github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/releases

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • In the 7z file, extract the "_nds" folder from both the 7z root and the "DSi&3DS - SD card users" folder, to the SD Card root. Merge folders, when asked to.
  • Extract the "boot.nds" file from the "DSi&3DS - SD card users" folder, to the SD Card root.
  • Extract the "cia" folder from the "3DS - CFW users" folder, to the SD Card root.
  • Put .gb/.gba/.gbc/.gen/.gg/.nes/.nds/.sms/.smc/.sfc ROMs anywhere on your SD card.
  • Install all 2 CIAs in the "cia" folder in "3DS - CFW users".
    NOTE: If you're using EmuNAND, then install them to SysNAND as well.
  • Launch TWiLight Menu++!
the "cia" in the "3DS - CFW users" folder does not exist the only thing in there is
Games supported with widescreen.txt, TWiLight Menu - Game booter.cia,and TWiLight Menu.cia
should i put the cias in a folder and name it cia?
p.s. i downloaded the file "TWiLightMenu.7z" from https://github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/releases
Yes.

robyspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi robz8, let's talk a little about this game:
4282 - Scribblenauts NTR-BSLP-EUR
https://datomatic.no-intro.org/index.php?page=show_record&s=28&n=4282

about this document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRTkXOUXraTMjg1eedz_f7b5jiuyMv2x6e_jY_nyHSc/edit#gid=0
we see that this game requires the AP Patch.
Now I have looked for this AP Patch by sea and by land, not yet by sky because I must first learn to fly :rofl:, but I have not found anything, no trace.
Please do you know anything about this?

Reactions: Zense

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi robz8, let's talk a little about this game:
4282 - Scribblenauts NTR-BSLP-EUR
https://datomatic.no-intro.org/index.php?page=show_record&s=28&n=4282

about this document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRTkXOUXraTMjg1eedz_f7b5jiuyMv2x6e_jY_nyHSc/edit#gid=0
we see that this game requires the AP Patch.
Now I have looked for this AP Patch by sea and by land, not yet by sky because I must first learn to fly :rofl:, but I have not found anything, no trace.
Please do you know anything about this?
No AP patch exists, afaik.
If it doesn't work, either turn off heap shrink, or run it from Scribblenauts Collection.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

robyspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No AP patch exists, afaik.
If it doesn't work, either turn off heap shrink, or run it from Scribblenauts Collection.
As I suspected.
To disable heap shrink press the L button or is there an option in settings?
Thank you for your interest in this.

oom12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
hi i installed hiya cfw from the dsi.guide and in the hiya helper there is a checkbox for instalin twilight menu but after finishing setup on dsi twighlight menu shows up on the ds home menu and there is an aditional tutorioal dedicated to instaling twilight so should i follow it ? and thx

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i installed hiya cfw from the dsi.guide and in the hiya helper there is a checkbox for instalin twilight menu but after finishing setup on dsi twighlight menu shows up on the ds home menu and there is an aditional tutorioal dedicated to instaling twilight so should i follow it ? and thx
Assuming the tutorial is to have TWiLight Menu++ boot on power-up, you can, if you want to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a