Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Jona0500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the games have to run in NTR/DS mode, you'll have to force that in the games settings

anyways, is pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky working? the game boots fine, i can "save" but exiting out of the game in anyway, such as powering off or selecting "save and quit" from the save menu deletes my save data. (does this have to do with all the guru meditation errors ive been getting too? uhh) i checked the ntr-bootstrap compatability and it says it works fine, though it says i have to hold L and that's been fixed a few twlmenu++ versions ago

Thank you for the advice, i will try it asap

Jona0500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the games have to run in NTR/DS mode, you'll have to force that in the games settings

anyways, is pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky working? the game boots fine, i can "save" but exiting out of the game in anyway, such as powering off or selecting "save and quit" from the save menu deletes my save data. (does this have to do with all the guru meditation errors ive been getting too? uhh) i checked the ntr-bootstrap compatability and it says it works fine, though it says i have to hold L and that's been fixed a few twlmenu++ versions ago

Thank you very much, now both work's like a charm :D

Reactions: Alexander1970

kralde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! Im asking for some advice about using cheats.
Im using a dsi, with the lastest huya cfw, with the lastest twilight menú.
I downloaded the up to date usrcheat.dat from the massive cheat database, found in this forum

The cheats does appear with no issues. I can select them and save.
But When I try to open a game with cheats activated, white screen. Happened me with 3 different games,and as soon I disable them, the games just run well.
I also tried to activa te the cheats from differents menus(acekard, etc) and same results

Any advice? Should I use another cheat database? Thanks!

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello! Im asking for some advice about using cheats.
Im using a dsi, with the lastest huya cfw, with the lastest twilight menú.
I downloaded the up to date usrcheat.dat from the massive cheat database, found in this forum

The cheats does appear with no issues. I can select them and save.
But When I try to open a game with cheats activated, white screen. Happened me with 3 different games,and as soon I disable them, the games just run well.
I also tried to activa te the cheats from differents menus(acekard, etc) and same results

Any advice? Should I use another cheat database? Thanks!
Hello.:)

From own experience not all cheats from a game works on TWiLight as well as on Flashcards.:(
- Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart DS
I found the malefactor on Mario Kart DS EU and US :

This 2 cheats causes the issue:

- Alternative WFC
- All 32 Tracks Available Online

This cheats works on my Flashcarts on both versions.
I read in the Update Log that Mario Kart Cheats were updated.
The usrcheat.dat is from the latest Update from DeadSkullzJr's Flashcart Cheat Databases

- Pokemon Black 2
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-3d...menu-replacement.472200/page-296#post-8640423

for example.Sorry.:(

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: kralde

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a problem and here it's my problem
I have GBA bios file on my SD card.
20190603_210400.jpg

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

bo552

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated earlier today but my issues happened before I updated. I patched a rom of Pokemon Black 2 into Pokemon Bolt Black 2 and it was working for a while. Earlier today I closed the game and when I opened TWL, instead of recognizing it as a Black 2 rom, it says no info and says the file name of BLACK.NDS. What can I do?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated earlier today but my issues happened before I updated. I patched a rom of Pokemon Black 2 into Pokemon Bolt Black 2 and it was working for a while. Earlier today I closed the game and when I opened TWL, instead of recognizing it as a Black 2 rom, it says no info and says the file name of BLACK.NDS. What can I do?
Replace your ROM.
It somehow got corrupted.

UnknownSheets

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I change the top display scaling? is there any way I can change the screen scaling? I want it to be stretched.
Also, is it possible to add screen sampling as well?

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm playing Pokemon Red Rescue Team and sound it's weird and game get slow sometimes not only that but i can't save game.
I get save failed.
It's it possible to fix this?

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing Pokemon Red Rescue Team and sound it's weird and game get slow sometimes not only that but i can't save game.
I get save failed.
It's it possible to fix this?
GBARunner2 doesn't save because its save creation feature has been known to corrupt SD cards. A workaround is to create the save elsewhere and put it on the SD card (though it may still not save, I'm not positive). Is there a reason you're playing Red Rescue Team specifically, and not Blue Rescue Team?

Last edited by AkikoKumagara,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1