Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Thirday95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I am not sure if this has been addressed before or not but i am having issues with the latest update. Rune factory 2 will not start up at all unless i hold “L” and then metroid prime hunters freezes on loading the first mission unless i hold “L” on startup.

I am new to using twi light menu++ so I apologize if this is an already known issue

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I am not sure if this has been addressed before or not but i am having issues with the latest update. Rune factory 2 will not start up at all unless i hold “L” and then metroid prime hunters freezes on loading the first mission unless i hold “L” on startup.

I am new to using twi light menu++ so I apologize if this is an already known issue
What region is your Rune Factory 2 ROM? I'm assuming it's USA, but correct me, if I'm wrong.
Also, what is the TID of the ROM?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
What region is your Rune Factory 2 ROM? I'm assuming it's USA, but correct me, if I'm wrong.
Also, what is the TID of the ROM?

Hello.:)

I can confirm EU and US Versions of Rune Factor 2 works only with holding "L" on start.
TID:A6NE (US) and A6NP (EU).

Thank you.:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello,

Metroid Prime Hunters works without holding "L" on startup.Game runs without freeze/issues.
US and EU Version.:)

Gregory_Andounuts

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I installed TWiLight Menu++ to run SNES ROMs, because I have an old 3DS, but when I do the ROM runs crazy fast, I can't see the bottom of the screen and I can't fix it because the touchscreen doesn't work

PirKat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get Black Sigil (US) to work. It does a white screen on start up but music in the background. I am using the latest versions of twilight and boot strap. I am on an old 3ds.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I can confirm EU and US Versions of Rune Factor 2 works only with holding "L" on start.

Checked the source code, and found that I already added it, but I put in the TID wrong. :P
I fixed it, and will be in the next version.

MadMakuFuuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have a question (if someone already did, sorry ^^') Do you plan to add more emulators in the future? or better, other systems, such as the pc engine or neo geo pocket, for example?

Thirday95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Metroid Prime Hunters works without holding "L" on startup.Game runs without freeze/issues.

I really appreciate y’all taking the time to check.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I cant get Black Sigil (US) to work. It does a white screen on start up but music in the background. I am using the latest versions of twilight and boot strap. I am on an old 3ds.

I can confirm this on the DSi too.Also did not work when holding "L" on startup.
TID:CBXE

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I installed TWiLight Menu++ to run SNES ROMs, because I have an old 3DS, but when I do the ROM runs crazy fast, I can't see the bottom of the screen and I can't fix it because the touchscreen doesn't work

@Robz8 don´t programmed the Emulators.He was so nice to put them in because of "demand".

If you look at startup on the Date of programming in the SNEmulDS you can see 2007 as last date.Since then nobody has made an real advanced update.There is no 100% accurate SNES emulation on the DS/DSi.
Same for the the most other emulators.

@Gericom is the only one who actual is working on an further developing from his great GBARunner project,an GBA "Emulator" (quite not the right designation for it,its more than simply that :) ).

Alternate you can buy an Supercard DSTwo Flashcard for near perfect SNES Emulation and also for 100% GBA playing.:)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Arright, so I had updated TWiLight Menu just now, but had to get online to sort my problem out real quick. (Even if it's probably already been addressed.)
I have a AP Patched ROM of Pokemon Black 2, works perfectly great, cleared file and everything. Although, I wanted to try any cheat for said game just to make sure it worked. And to my surprise, nothing worked. I actually ended up putting myself through the trouble and go through every. single. thread. for something to at least ease the problem a slight bit. If anyone could finish this little charade for me, I'd really appreciate it. A lot. Thanks in advance, for reading this equivalent of a Jehovah's witness/essay, and helping.

It´s maybe the same thing:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-3d...menu-replacement.472200/page-294#post-8636876

I have tried for Pokemon Black 2:

- Game Time 0:00:00 - works
- Max.Money - works
- shopping costs nothing - works

other cheats:

- Battle codes infinte HP - did not work
- Infinte PP - did not work

prevents the game from successfull loading (white screen).

TID: IREO
Patched correctly with DS-Scene Rom Tool v1.0 build 1205_19-12-2018 and AP patch suggested from that Database.Games runs perfect,no issues.

zomgugoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may sound kind of counter-productive, but launching slot-1 cards seems to be not working most of the time. I got it to work once, but neither of my DSis will boot slot-1 regularly from the menu.

DrBlack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does anyone know how to fix the freeze lag on pokemon heart gold because I have to save every time i do something and that's really annoying.
Plus sorry for the english i'm french ^^

KoopaMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a bad bug with my Hiya Cfw and twilight menu ++ Dsi : the wifi is disabled ( in the system settings ) ( and the wifi led isn't used for compatibility ) , but the LED is on :( .
Any help ?

Shtooball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think you would ever be able to do something like change the cheats mid game so I dont have to restart my 3DS everytime I want to change my cheats?

Reactions: Rebusmind

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs