DeadSkullzJr's Flashcart Cheat Databases

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DeadSkullzJr, Nov 7, 2017.

1. DeadSkullzJr
    OP

DeadSkullzJr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
    Hello everyone, I have been doing quite a bit of work on a few cheat databases that countless amounts of flashcarts have used over the years. However one major problem was the lack of updates for the cheats, people began to question which one was updated or "the latest". Recently I have been working on the usrcheat database, cleaning, properly translating, and adding more cheats to it. I have also doing some research for other various flashcarts that didn't use the usrcheat database. I kept thinking about how helpful it would be if I updated more than just one database, so as of today I decided to do just that! I present to you the most up to date set of cheat databases that I have been working on for a while. They will continue to be updated for maximum use for all of you to enjoy.

[​IMG]

Databases:
    Cheat.dat
    Cheat_EN.db
    Cheats.xml
    SCC cheats
    User.evoCheats
    Usrcheat.dat

:nds:All databases are compatible with WfcReplay cheats!:nds:
    :!:All databases are compatible with Anti-Piracy Bypass cheats!:!:

Keep in mind that the databases are still being worked on so please be patient with each update, thank you.
    Flashcart Compatibility List

DeadSkullzJr's Cheat Databases (v2.0) - March 16, 2018
    Changelog
    WfcReplay Game List

Notes

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr, Jul 18, 2018 at 11:50 AM
  2. Plasma Shadow

Plasma Shadow GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform

May 15, 2009
    I have no fucking idea.
    This is actually quite handy, thanks!

3. DeadSkullzJr
    OP

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
    No problem! More updates to come :D.

ninjistix likes this.
  4. Whovian NineThreeSixNine

Whovian NineThreeSixNine Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2016
    United States
    Thanks for this! I've been looking for a recent cheat database for my flashcart, so this is highly appreciated. Thanks! :D

5. DeadSkullzJr
    OP

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
    No problem dude! Make sure to check by on this topic because I will be posting updates.

ninjistix likes this.
  6. Whovian NineThreeSixNine

Whovian NineThreeSixNine Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2016
    United States
    Definitely will do! :D

7. Mark2333

Mark2333 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 29, 2017
    United States
    Great job, :bow:.

8. DeadSkullzJr
    OP

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
    Alright everyone a new update is out! This time I am going by versions rather than dates. I combined the changelog from yesterday as well. Enjoy!!

DeadSkullzJr's Cheat Database (v1.0) - November 8, 2017
    Changelog
    Download:
    https://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/cheat-files/download-deadskullzjrs-usrcheat-database-1-0-f33658.html

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr, Nov 23, 2017
    ninjistix likes this.
  9. DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE Black Tempters Unite!

Jun 27, 2017
    United States
    Sacred World of the Kai
    Does this have the WFC patch?

10. DeadSkullzJr
    OP

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
    Cheat files do not contain any patches, they are cheat codes you use. There is no cheat that enables Wi-Fi connections, if you want to use Wi-Fi you need to hunt for a rom patcher for that. Even if usrcheats contained such a cheat you would still need to mess with DNS addresses and what not. Usrcheats will work with any emulator or flashcart if its compatible to use that type of file.

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr, Nov 8, 2017
    ninjistix likes this.
  11. DeadSkullzJr
    OP

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
    Nevermind, didn't think it was possible till now, apparently you can use Action Replay to safely use Wi-Fi on an alternative service. This cheat file does not have any cheats for those but I will definitely look into it. Sorry for the confusion.

12. DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE Black Tempters Unite!

Jun 27, 2017
    United States
    Sacred World of the Kai
    Thanks!

13. DeadSkullzJr
    OP

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
    Alright everyone! New update today:

DeadSkullzJr's Cheat Database (v1.1) - November 10, 2017
    Changelog
    Download:
    https://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/cheat-files/download-deadskullzjrs-usrcheat-database-1-1-f33662.html

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr, Nov 23, 2017
  14. TheTrueDream42

TheTrueDream42 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2015
    United States
    Could you make a cheat code to unlock the bonus content for Fossil Fighters: Champions. It's like Pokémon Conquest or Dragon Quest IX in that they had unlockable stuff by connecting to the WiFi severs, the ones that they shut down in 2014.

Unlike those other games FF:C never received any cheats to unlock the exclusive v...dinosaur*
    and side quest(s) to go with it. According to the wikia for the game the website had blank spots next to the dlc dinosaur so I wonder if they had unreleased dinosaurs in the game too, but if the dlc could be made accessible again that would be great.

*I think they were called Vivosaurs but Dinosaurs work too.

15. DeadSkullzJr
    OP

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
    I will see what I can do.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

keep in mind I added a WfcReplay code to that game already, have you tried using it?

16. TheTrueDream42

TheTrueDream42 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2015
    United States
    Does the fan made WiFi severs let you do that? I thought they were only good for multiplayer, but then again its been a few years since I looked at them. No I haven't tried and would probably take a few weeks at least before I could try. I haven't played the game in a long time either, just only about a month after they shut down the service. I just wanted to make sure that anyone else that played the game is not left out like me (and partially because I love the betas in the games).

I'm sorry to say that I can't check right now, even if I could get my 3DS set up for that I wouldn't get to try for a good while. Though I do know that there would be people on emulators only that wouldn't get to use that.

I don't even have the game or an emulator right now, not that it takes much to them, I just saw the thread from the front page and thought it was cool that someone was working on making/updating cheats for old games and thought I could ask.

More words because this post isn't long enough (sarcasm, sorry for the long post (and sounding like one of those guys that apologized for everything)).

17. Plstic

Plstic Guru Meditation Error

Apr 21, 2010
    United States
    Milwaukee WI
    i'm pretty sure they saved all the dlc

18. DeadSkullzJr
    OP

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
    I couldn't get any cheats to work and fetch the special vivosaurs without using Wi-Fi, unless you can use the WfcReplay functions, there isn't much I can do for it, sorry I couldn't help on that.

19. Valery0p

Valery0p GBAtemp Fan

Jan 16, 2017
    Italy
  20. DeadSkullzJr
    OP

Sep 28, 2017
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice