Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

AthenaSSB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to recolor a few ZSS alts (the full boy suit, not bra) and all of them have turned out perfectly except that there's two flashing black-ish lines near her waist/thighs when the game is paused. I haven't been able to determine what is causing this and would appreciate help. Notably, I haven't had this issue while editing her bra alts.

Example: http://imgur.com/fIz6WbE

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to recolor a few ZSS alts (the full boy suit, not bra) and all of them have turned out perfectly except that there's two flashing black-ish lines near her waist/thighs when the game is paused. I haven't been able to determine what is causing this and would appreciate help. Notably, I haven't had this issue while editing her bra alts.

Example: http://imgur.com/fIz6WbE

I'm no expert by any means, but I know that some characters have their projectiles as part of their textures. For example, when modifying greninja, I've seen one instance of his neutral B projectile clipping.

Could you try using your side-B and neutral B and see if you get the same black lines?

AthenaSSB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm no expert by any means, but I know that some characters have their projectiles as part of their textures. For example, when modifying greninja, I've seen one instance of his neutral B projectile clipping.

Could you try using your side-B and neutral B and see if you get the same black lines?

I tried and the lines were still present.

Last edited by AthenaSSB,

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I load mods now the game freezes at the "Super Smash Bros for WiiU" screen but when i was loading mods earlier today everything was fine but now no matter what i pack it always freezes at that "Super Smash Bros for WiiU" screen. Any Help?

likiji123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When ever i try and load mods (mainly TS4M EU modpack) the gamepad freezes on the splash screen and the tv is black
it only happens with things like skins and moveset changes and menus and all those kinda things, custom music and movies work fine if thats the only thing i load.

i've been trying to figure out the issue for the past 2 days with 0 success, can anyone help

Last edited by likiji123,

watulio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone knows how to add things to the models? Modifying the .nud file to get a hat or something in there, like this one http://gamebanana.com/skins/146288

This guy added the eyepatch and the shrapnel horn. I want to know how to import modified models back into the game, I only know how to export them to 3ds MAx Studio.

Thanks in advance!

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a smash explorer for 3ds?

For what I remember from another post, no, there is not at the moment and maybe there is no gonna be. Because someone said (Im not sure if it was the creator of Sm4shExplorer) that Sm4shExplorer is a mid-time/hobby project and nothing more.

KingdomHeartsZYX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your SD card setup correctly? It must be formatted to FAT32 (not exFat) and it is recommended you use 64kb clusters during formatting. 64 kilobits cluster is the same as 8192 byte cluster. Then, you must also make sure all your folders are named and placed correctly. A screenshot of your relevant folders would help us diagnose the problem.

OK, it now gives me a black screen on the TV and a Splash Screen on GamePad

Last edited by KingdomHeartsZYX,

SRKTiberious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where does the game store the Mii Fighter images it uses to build the end CSP for your created Miis? I'm pretty sure it uses a library to draw from, but I don't know what file(s) contain that data.

Would anyone here know this?

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i load the game after rebuilding mods i get stuck on the splash screen is there any fix?

NintendoFanFrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I model swap? I've been trying for 2 days. Yes, I have the latest version of Sm4sh. I've tried replacing a character's model.nut, and replacing the whole model folder altogether. But it just ends up either crashing when the stage is loading, or the character is in the test pose (Arms to side, Legs straight down, basically they pose like a lowercase T)

watulio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How do I model swap? I've been trying for 2 days. Yes, I have the latest version of Sm4sh. I've tried replacing a character's model.nut, and replacing the whole model folder altogether. But it just ends up either crashing when the stage is loading, or the character is in the test pose (Arms to side, Legs straight down, basically they pose like a lowercase T)

I load all the C00 files from the character I want into any of the CXX inside the target character. That's how I do it anyways. Not just the model.nut, everything else too.

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic

KingdomHeartsZYX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need some help. After I load my mods, my game boots up normally until I get to the menu, where it is black and the menu theme plays and can't do jack s**t

powermarshall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I need help. Sorry if there isn't texture-specific help on this thread (or is there?) but how can I edit Pikachu's ears? I know this might be small, but no matter where in his main texture, or even elsewhere, I cannot modify it. I'm talking about the black part of his ears? Anybody know?? :o This is stopping me from releasing my first texture mod! xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum