Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get it, does anything work now with 1.1.6? Like if i had music from 1.1.5 would it still work now? BTW still getting frozen at start up if anyone can answer why its happening (When i added a downloaded texture).

Custom Music From 1.1.5 Still Work, Custom Textures would Probably Work (Can't find out and full answer because I can't get my SSBWii U Game to be dmp and Im still finding a way to get custom textures without dumping the game) Other than those stuff Everything else (Like Changes to Certain Values like Captain Falcon's Knee Percentage, etc.) Are Outdated and need to be updated. (This includes Modpacks) ...But then again, They only changed Bayonetta in the new update.

For your Texture problem... Because I can't use custom textures, idk whats causing your game to freeze. Sorry... :(

I had the freezing problem when I updated too. How I fixed it was deleting the region data i had on my sd card and also deleting my ui files, well some like the result background. Try that. If not, sorry check all your hacks in case of any bugs. For your problem with dumping here's what i did. My smash is digital so obviously I can't dump. So I got the full game online (loadiine ready). look for that. Can't link of course but yeah just get the game get the main files and put it on the nus whatever you get the rest.

Zyieon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh and i even have turbo mode which affects bayonetta and doesn't seem to break at all.

You got the turbo mode from the website right? I just got it right now and my game is still freezing at the start up logo. I really dont understand whats happening and why it works for certain people.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got the turbo mode from the website right? I just got it right now and my game is still freezing at the start up logo. I really dont understand whats happening and why it works for certain people.
Make sure you delete any previous patches from your sd card and then put the files in there.

D

Deleted User

I had the freezing problem when I updated too. How I fixed it was deleting the region data i had on my sd card and also deleting my ui files, well some like the result background. Try that. If not, sorry check all your hacks in case of any bugs. For your problem with dumping here's what i did. My smash is digital so obviously I can't dump. So I got the full game online (loadiine ready). look for that. Can't link of course but yeah just get the game get the main files and put it on the nus whatever you get the rest.

I think I know where you probably got it from. Don't worry, Im not going to link it.

D

Deleted User

Either:

1: Maybe there's something wrong with your texture hacks or you put them in the wrong places (Check that dude. I made that mistake a few times.)
2: You Forgot to insert your SD Card into your Wii U. (We all do that once in a while. :P)

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing shall never work for me :)
is your game 1.1.6?
Is dumped files 1.1.6?

Previous mods must be rebuilt in sm4sh explorer i believe as the patchlist isn't 1.1.6.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually show screenshots of the mod in your sd card and show inside the patch folder.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,

Zyieon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is your game 1.1.6?
Is dumped files 1.1.6?

Yes i redumped the whole game again, and my game is 1.1.6.

Quick question, ok so from the tutorial (the how to add mods into new firmware) do i need that mod pack that was posted there? Or can smashexplorer just give me those files.

Zyieon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is your game 1.1.6?
Is dumped files 1.1.6?

Previous mods must be rebuilt in sm4sh explorer i believe as the patchlist isn't 1.1.6.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually show screenshots of the mod in your sd card and show inside the patch folder.

img

and in the data folder it goes fighter/mewtwo/model/body/c00/packed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ