Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's quite interesting, tell me if you get somewhere with that, might be interesting to make a little tool out of it.
That would be great. The Param files for the items and such are set up pretty simply.

ad1da64e24.png

For assists, each entry in group 2 seems to represent a different assist trophy.
Name 0 seems to be the assist character's ID
Name 1 is always 5000
Name 2 seems to be the spawn rate
Name 3 and 4 are always 1. I speculate that one of them might determine how many of that assist can be spawned at the same time.

31212f7502.png

For Pokemon, Group 2 seems to represent Pokeball Pokemon spawn rates and Group 3 Masterball Pokemon Spawn rates. It's otherwise set up in mostly the same way as the file for assists.
Group 2 shows an incorrect amount of names, 5 instead of 4, for each entry which makes it a bit difficult to find what you are looking for since the order gets thrown off.

087624afbf.png

I'm not really sure how the Items param file is set up, but group 10 seems to be the spawn rates for items. I have no clue what the other groups do.

If anyone wants to help me document the item, Pokemon, and assist IDs, I would appreciate it.

Last edited by Blazingflare,
Reactions: xKaii

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna talk to Sammi, it would be great if his param editor could have support for a definition file (like csv or whatever) that would translate the entries/ids into actuals names to make editing better.
So that whenever a file is figured out, it would be automatically supported by param editor.

SAHunterMech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
'cept mods are still possible on older firmware + online with FW spoofing

Oh, I never said their plan was going to work. But it's still suspect nonetheless. I mean, Sakurai said they were done after 1.1.4. For a guy that doesn't care about balance, he's sure been balancing the hell out of Smash 4.

ToonQuill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know how to edit character movement speed and the amount of jumps a character has? TS4M's modpack had edits for these and I heard you can't edit them with Sm4sh Command.

D

Deleted User

Can you show me your SD directory? It might be wrong.

Oops. I forgot to take the sound folder out of the patch folder xD (Came with TS4M Mod pack). Thanks for telling me to recheck!

Last edited by ,

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ad1da64e24.png

For assists, each entry in group 2 seems to represent a different assist trophy.
Name 0 seems to be the assist character's ID
Name 1 is always 5000
Name 2 seems to be the spawn rate
Name 3 and 4 are always 1. I speculate that one of them might determine how many of that assist can be spawned at the same time.

31212f7502.png

For Pokemon, Group 2 seems to represent Pokeball Pokemon spawn rates and Group 3 Masterball Pokemon Spawn rates. It's otherwise set up in mostly the same way as the file for assists.
Group 2 shows an incorrect amount of names, 5 instead of 4, for each entry which makes it a bit difficult to find what you are looking for since the order gets thrown off.

087624afbf.png

I'm not really sure how the Items param file is set up, but group 10 seems to be the spawn rates for items. I have no clue what the other groups do.

If anyone wants to help me document the item, Pokemon, and assist IDs, I would appreciate it.
Update on this. My assumption for the Assist Trophy and Pokemon spawn rates was correct. However the items spawn rates didn't change?

VGIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TexIDfix.py model.nud model.nut x

where x is the ID number you want. Make sure the model.nud and model.nut are in the same folder as the script.
Well on the plus side, it worked! The downside is that now the costumes I added to replace the original costumes reverted back to the original texture. any clue what may be the case? I did the texidfix on them as well just in case.

So for example. I had done texture mods on the 6th, 7th, and 8th slot for Rosalina, but after doing the texidfix on the 10th texture mod, the 6th, 7th, and 8th reverted back to the original texture, and not my modded ones.

Last edited by VGIII,

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, the newest update is on the server already, if you want to get to work on updating your packs. (Turns out only Bayo was touched)

Not actually up for us to update though.

Handy Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to edit hair colors? I know you need to open a .nud file in 3DSMax using a plug-in, which I did. However, I have no idea on how to edit the hair mesh or whatever I need to do to change the hair color. Does anyone in here know?

vaanrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well on the plus side, it worked! The downside is that now the costumes I added to replace the original costumes reverted back to the original texture. any clue what may be the case? I did the texidfix on them as well just in case.

So for example. I had done texture mods on the 6th, 7th, and 8th slot for Rosalina, but after doing the texidfix on the 10th texture mod, the 6th, 7th, and 8th reverted back to the original texture, and not my modded ones.

Changing the TexID on the .nud and .nut files in one folder will have no effect on the ones in another folder. You probably reverted something in Sm4shexplorer or copied the wrong file somewhere along when moving files back and forth between the different folders.

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I managed to add Waluigi to the Masterball Spawn List.
a52d01c4a8.JPG

So far I've found out all the IDs for Pokeball Pokemon, but I still have about half of the assist trophies to go through.

Reactions: ZettaSloww

vaanrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I managed to add Waluigi to the Masterball Spawn List.
a52d01c4a8.JPG

So far I've found out all the IDs for Pokeball Pokemon, but I still have about half of the assist trophies to go through.

Neat. It'd be cool to mod the standard pokeball so it never spawns legendaries.

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat. It'd be cool to mod the standard pokeball so it never spawns legendaries.
It's also incredibly easy to do. To find the IDs for all the Pokemon, I disabled all but one pokemon at a time from spawning so I could find their IDs. The Spawn rates for all the legendaries are at the bottom of the Pokeball spawning list.

Reactions: vaanrose

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
I,ve seen video tweets playing the new patch, where can i download it? I checked wiiubrew title id and the new patch is not listed.

Also, once i get the patch, how do i apply it? Sdcafiine?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it