Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Sn10jg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In relation to sound effects I don't want to add one but change the voices for different slots. For example I have uncesored corrin for slot c08,c09,c10,c11 but I only get the female corrins for c11 and c09. How would I change the female voice for c08, c10? Also I know you can't delete models but you can shrink them but when I try shrinking cloud's cloth model the animation janks it. I tried deleting all the bones but it still appears around the right leg. Anyone know if there is a way to stop this?
Bumping to see if anyone knows.

MikeC120

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small problem. Sm4shExplorer won't let me drag and drop files into it. I'm trying to drop the c00 folder into the body folder for a fighter but it won't allow me for whatever reason. Is there a step I'm missing?

krz0001

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I also have a problem with Sm4shExplorer ; when I tell him the location of the Smash4 folder, this error message appears :
2016-05-11 21_17_38-.png

Do I need to redump all my game files ?

Astril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhm, I don't have the meta folder, and the file inside it on my vol folder...
Go back to dump just meta folder. Delete the meta folder you have then proceed to open titledumper with this command.

titledumper /vol/meta/ "your dump dir"

Start DDD, Load game. Then after game loads, click home button. It should dump the meta folder at that point.
The official DDD thread explains it a little better.

Last edited by Astril,

ZettaSloww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you don't. When starting cafiine, just don't enter an IP. It works either way.
No Cafiine requires an IP SDCafiine doesn't so yes for Cafiine you need to keep your computer up.

As for the meta and such mine said the same thing but I didn't need it. I just clicked the vol folder and opened it.

Astril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Cafiine requires an IP SDCafiine doesn't so yes for Cafiine you need to keep your computer up.

As for the meta and such mine said the same thing but I didn't need it. I just clicked the vol folder and opened it.
Yeah, you're right. My bad. But you do in fact need meta for sm4shexplorer. You have to dump it specifically.

Last edited by Astril,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz