Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,592,290
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
if you wanna try to hasten the project, could you ask skybladecloud team to help this project, they just finished their FF Type-0 translation project and its totally 100% translated
you could find their website at http://www.skybladecloud.net for their info

Skybladecloud is NOT a wizard.
Skybladecloud, like any other game fan-translator, works on stuff HE LIKES. (He isn't interested in either PSP Digimon games, plus he likes working with PSP/PS1/PS2 mips assembly which is different than GBA/DS/3DS arm assembly, why would he be interested in THIS?)

Speed is NOT an issue for the translators and hackers (they're doing it in their FREE time, UNPAID, as a FUN activity... which is THE TOTAL OPPOSITE of working UNDER PRESSURE AND DEADLINES).
Speed IS only an issue for self-entitled bums who don't know how to WAIT like everyone else, or don't WANT to actually HELP with the ROM MODIFICATION part or the JAPANESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION part (and Google Translator doesn't count by the way).

If you actually know a translator who's interested in investing time in this game (I mean someone who reads the Japanese text), or are one yourself, come back.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Currently on the look out for
  • Those experienced with handling graphics
  • Translators
If you are one of which, PM me otherwise that's it for a status update atm.
Fast progress will occur once we have all the cogs in the clock spinning. We're missing some cogs but the clock is still working

doodl3

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Skybladecloud, like any other game fan-translator, works on stuff HE LIKES. (He isn't interested in either PSP Digimon games, plus he likes working with PSP/PS1/PS2 mips assembly which is different than GBA/DS/3DS arm assembly, why would he be interested in THIS?)

Speed is NOT an issue for the translators and hackers (they're doing it in their FREE time, UNPAID, as a FUN activity... which is THE TOTAL OPPOSITE of working UNDER PRESSURE AND DEADLINES).
Speed IS only an issue for self-entitled bums who don't know how to WAIT like everyone else, or don't WANT to actually HELP with the ROM MODIFICATION part or the JAPANESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION part (and Google Translator doesn't count by the way).

If you actually know a translator who's interested in investing time in this game (I mean someone who reads the Japanese text), or are one yourself, come back.
Im not a

I'm neither translator nor modder and I'm not a type a person who demand them to finish it quickly because I want to play.
But I know they stuck in this project because they required more people who capable to help this project. and what I was doing is try to help them in my own way
So there is no need for me to get such trouble you gave with your CAPSLOCK reply
I understand in the team situation. hope that you could understand what I was doing
If you want to say that sky has a different reason to not give a help in this project, there is no need to criticize the comment further
thank you

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Is the project still being worked on? If it is, do you have an estimated release date?
Read the second line of the main post, that has your answer. Or check any page, most pages including this one have usually somebody asking this.

Also those screenies looks awesome yugix! Thank you for your hard work

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hum... So many translations are getting released soon. =O
I can bet I'll be spending my summer at the beach or at the pool playing fan-translated games on my handhelds. x'D

Reactions: Pablitox

AlephOzone

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I made an account here just to say: This is awesome. I'm so glad this is still being done, you guys are awesome. I had actually lost hope of this project a long time ago, but after AAI2 had it's translation finally finished recetly, I've decided to come here see how things are going. It's great to see all the progress and that you guys are still working hard on this. If I could, I'd help but... I really don't know any japanese, and i'm not very good with sprites either. But anyway. I'd just like to thank you all for this awesome work you've been doing. I loved the digimon ds games, but of course the best one is in japanese... but I know one day you guys'll finish this, and I'll be able to play this game in english and it'll be awesome!

But yeah, uh. I'm not very good with "finishing" writing things, it feels like i haven't written enough, but I just keep repeating myself... so again, thank y'all, and keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: Black-Ice

madah123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offence to translators, but I don't know why people are still waiting for this. The game is so outdated now, but I guess if you are a digimon fan not just an rpg fan it's worth waiting for o.o. Seriously like they might release a new digimon game before this even gets finished. NO I am not saying they should finish it faster. My amazement is at the people for waiting not for the translators for taking long lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44