Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,598,244
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been watching this thread since it started,now i have some free time in my hands,so i want to help a bit ^^

Sadly,English is not my native language,but i'm pretty confident with my skills,it's been like 14 years since i've started learning it.As for Japanese,i'm only learning it for 2 years,and studying for N3 level atm.

I don't think i'm gonna have any problems with grammar etc.,and i can handle the Kanji's i don't know with internet.

So long story short,if you guys think i'm eligible,i'll be glad to help ^^
PM Yugix and have a chat.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

PhantomBanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been watching this thread since it started,now i have some free time in my hands,so i want to help a bit ^^

Sadly,English is not my native language,but i'm pretty confident with my skills,it's been like 14 years since i've started learning it.As for Japanese,i'm only learning it for 2 years,and studying for N3 level atm.

I don't think i'm gonna have any problems with grammar etc.,and i can handle the Kanji's i don't know with internet.

So long story short,if you guys think i'm eligible,i'll be glad to help ^^
As you're trying to help I won't say anything negative, just note that he says on the first page that if you can help you should message him with your gmail account so he can give you access :)

drygin

Trophies
XP
Country
XDD. I was wondering about if there was some beta patch or something for testing. I often visit an spanish game translation community, which has recently finished translating dusk/dawn into spanish...
I think we got two japanese translators who where thinking about givin' a try to lost evolution this summer. I don't know if they know about this thread, since i believe they have took part into some projects in gbatemp, but i think i will tell them about this. Having this in english must be a bomb!

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I seriously don't get why some people are waiting for the translation, looks like they can't read anyways.
2781020-tumblr_mdz3c09QsO1qg898o.jpg

CoreyTaylor

Trophies
XP
Country
It is a shame that Namco didn't release it internationally. I sure hope the same doesn't happen with Decode as the 3DS is region locked.

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I really liked the digivolution trees in this one, and how you actually had to earn the plates to digivolve into certain Digimon instead of just meeting the requirements. Added more sense of accomplishment when you finally got to the level you wanted.

Also the plate scrubbing minigame was annoying at first, but ended up being pretty cool.

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well i am waiting for the translation too i was watching in the background a pity that some games never got the chance out of japan DQM terry 3ds and digimon and many more ,i just want to say thnks it takes time to workout a rom in a new language

Reactions: Nxenz

Thechimchan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When this gets finished would it be fine if i let's played this? I'm currently working on doing dawn and will eventually get to DS, so i was wondering if i could do this as well.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When this gets finished would it be fine if i let's played this? I'm currently working on doing dawn and will eventually get to DS, so i was wondering if i could do this as well.
I'm sure you can do that. You have to give credit, though.
Personally, I would also include the link to this thread.

Reactions: Black-Ice

Kiiro_Yakumo

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
It is a shame that Namco didn't release it internationally. I sure hope the same doesn't happen with Decode as the 3DS is region locked.
Knowing Namco Bandai that's EXACTLY what will happen

i just want to say thnks it takes time to workout a rom in a new language
and then after translation is finished, Namco Bandai enters the room and announces [insert title here] [insert random capital letter here] for [insert random Sony console here] even tought that game was forgot long ago even by the elves (Tales of Innocence as example!)
They are being so schematic I'm going to puke really...

I'm sure you can do that. You have to give credit, though.
Personally, I would also include the link to this thread.
Oh and make him show Renamon in that "Let's play" or I will haunt him the rest of his life xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I have to charge this, bye