Hacking Custom Amiibo Cards for BOTW

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do not sell these. For personal use only!
These images contain trademarked material owned by nintendo and it is illegal to sell these, especially if you are selling them with pirated amiibo. These are unofficial and are only meant for personal use.

I made these for myself... figured I would share, I made a few different designs too in case you like one version over the other.

If you are looking for credit card sized images see my other post

GBATemp has replaced some of my direct uploads with crappy highly compressed versions. If you see images posted to GBATemp directly in any comment or post only use it as a preview. Please find the image in the mega folder linked above if you would like to print something.

How To's

They are meant to be printed at 300 dpi with dimensions 7.2cm width and 9.7cm height. This gives 0.5cm bleed on all sides that needs to be cut off so that you can have your cards be 6.2 cm by 8.7 cm (Those were the dimensions of the mewtwo amiibo card that came with pokken tournament). Crop lines are included to help you cut it to the right size.

For a guide on how to print your cards go here

For a guide to cutting out the cards after you print them go here

A sample of some of the cards in my mega folder:

sample playing card thumbs low.png

Sample images, download high quality from mega folder link.
Some of the smash cards are recreations of @CompC's amiibo cards. I just added the extra bleed area and crop marks to them to match the cards I made (I find it is easier to cut out this way). We both used this template as a base.

Last edited by Random11,

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hope you could add the super smash bros. LOZ characters amiibo (Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, etc).. :)

Last edited by owek1,

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hope you could add the super smash bros. LOZ characters amiibo (Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, etc).. :)

I used @CompC's cards for the smash characters. https://gbatemp.net/threads/compcs-amiibo-cards.413508/

Although I recreated them from scratch using the same template he used because I wanted to add in the extra bleed space to match the cards I made. I PM'd him to see if he wouldnt mind me posting my recreations, so if he doesnt mind I'll post them.

Edit: he said he was ok with it, so I added them

Last edited by Random11,

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I made some new alternate versions for the 30th anniversary cards.

just posting these here but they are linked in the op - ignore this
30th anniversary card 8 bit link v2.png 30th anniversary card 8 bit link v3.png 30th anniversary card fierce deity v2.png 30th anniversary card fierce deity v3.png 30th anniversary card OoT link v2.png 30th anniversary card OoT link v3.png 30th anniversary card skyward sword v2.png 30th anniversary card skyward sword v3.png 30th anniversary card toon link v2.png 30th anniversary card toon link v3.png 30th anniversary card zelda v2.png 30th anniversary card zelda v3.png tphd card wolf link v2.png tphd card wolf link v3.png

Last edited by Random11,

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can you Amiibo Scan these or something? Anything special you gotta do with these? Love to use these if I can over having to buy amiibo's that are so jacked in price.

Last edited by WaitWhatBro,

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So can you Amiibo Scan these or something? Anything special you gotta do with these? Love to use these if I can over having to buy amiibo's that are so jacked in price.

you need a smartphone with NFC and nfc writer app or Datel Powersaves for Amiibo or N2 Elite, some blank NFC ntag215 stickers. You print these templates so you could make your own custom amiibos, just stick the nfc sticker to it after you programmed it.

for the blank nfc stickers, here's a link:

http://s.aliexpress.com/ieIrmme6

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need a smartphone with NFC and nfc writer app or Datel Powersaves for Amiibo or N2 Elite, some blank NFC ntag215 stickers. You print these templates so you could make your own custom amiibos, just stick the nfc sticker to it after you programmed it.

for the blank nfc stickers, here's a link:

http://s.aliexpress.com/ieIrmme6
Hmmmm, How do I get the NFC and NFC writer AP and what are they exactly?

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Will laminating these do anything adverse to the NFC chip?

why not use trading card sleeves? use a soft sleeve and insert into a top loader (ultra hard sleeve) to protect it.. at least that's what i am planning to do..

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will laminating these do anything adverse to the NFC chip?

I think it would be fine

Edit: I tested it. Laminating it with 5 mil lamination sheets worked fine. It did not affect the NFC chip, it stood up to the heat and also did not adversely affect the reading distance.

just re posting images so I can better organize my original post
botw card back.png botw card bokoblin.png botw card guardian.png botw card archer.png botw card rider.png botw card zelda.png

30th anniversary card back.png 30th anniversary card 8 bit link.png 30th anniversary card fierce deity.png 30th anniversary card OoT link.png 30th anniversary card skyward sword.png 30th anniversary card toon link.png 30th anniversary card zelda.png

tphd card back.png tphd card wolf link.png

smash bros card back.png smash bros card toon link.png smash bros card ganondorf.png smash bros card link.png smash bros card sheik.png smash bros card zelda.png

Last edited by Random11,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over