CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Here are some amiibo card images you can print out! If you want a specific card or amiibo, let me know! I'll add more to this post as I make them.

Here's an Imgur link to the entire album.

Super Smash Bros. series
lDT5Fr9.png
JGHJity.png
VeBvU8l.png
T2f5dXN.png
PH90ErC.png
cP8G1L6.png
vPrdIPO.png
d8MhmCG.png
ZiwrgJO.png
jdx3gHW.png
7DEPAul.png
UKGIDWS.png
SeOXxOz.png
8z7Lxh1.png
zEo33Lm.png
FcXkfEo.png
pGmZT4b.png
iFLKBzB.png
rNXmIBR.png
oSqijpI.png
xyA3LSC.png
UHWF9yJ.png
RUWJ1AX.png
O7wABqH.png
d8EzLQy.png
Q3mpZ3p.png
KJmXd36.png
nK5kGA2.png
zxE7QAV.png
3Q0WQ6M.png
8rNSPt0.png
J2ruGi1.png
ckUcZ1t.png
onElWal.png
xBPykdn.png
3NOZipc.png

Super Mario series

Splatoon series

Yoshi's Wooly World series

Super Mario 30th Anniversary series

Skylanders Superchargers

Shovel Knight series

Fire Emblem series
Some parts of the Smash Bros. background were made by MisterAlex, from his Smash Bros. custom amiibo box template.

Last edited by CompC, , Reason: Added Fire Emblem series

miesssiee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd love to have some more for Smash Bros Brawl. Like Peach, Rosalina, Zelda, etc. These cards are absolutely amazing! I'm definitely going to use them! :)

Reactions: TarkinMX

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be really nice to print and laminate these and just carry them as a deck of cards.

Would lamination kill the tag?

CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
It would be really nice to print and laminate these and just carry them as a deck of cards.

Would lamination kill the tag?
Might because of the heat.. :(

I'm wondering the same thing. The tags I ordered haven't been delivered yet, so I can't test any of this out yet… I haven't printed out my cards yet, either. I'd like to laminate them too but I'm not sure. I don't know how I'm going to put these together with the front and back of the cards with the tag in between yet.

Found this thread where people say it will probably be okay: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2264559

Last edited by CompC,

CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
These cards look really great.
Can you add the Super Mario Series Luigi to your album?
I'll add it later today!
I'd love to have some more for Smash Bros Brawl. Like Peach, Rosalina, Zelda, etc. These cards are absolutely amazing! I'm definitely going to use them! :)
I'll add those later today and try to do more Smash Bros. characters too!

Julizi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm wondering the same thing. The tags I ordered haven't been delivered yet, so I can't test any of this out yet… I haven't printed out my cards yet, either. I'd like to laminate them too but I'm not sure. I don't know how I'm going to put these together with the front and back of the cards with the tag in between yet.

Found this thread where people say it will probably be okay: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2264559
Aliexpress says that tags can handle temperatures up to 125°C

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These look awesome. I'm definitely thinking about making my own amiibo cards now.

Only difficulty I can think of is finding a place to print these on sticker paper + laminate. Do places like Staples do that?

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Cheapest way would be to buy card for your printer. Only other way would be to pay someone to do it for you

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could always get cold lamination pouches or even some deck protectors like you would use for your Pokemon or Magic cards.

If you were talented and creative, you could probably seal the open ends of those closed.

You can also find full-sheet label paper at most places that carry any sort of specialty paper (Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc)

If your NFC tags are actually the right size, you may be able to run them directly through a printer. (I'm pretty sure bending doesn't break nfc tags, but better to check before you try that!)

Reactions: Tri-Z

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was thinking about making stuff like this but you was first haha and very well done, great work! they look like offical stuff XD
I haven't made stuff because I don't have how to make these too soon ... =3= I wonder if people wold sell it at nice price (or maybe give away some?:v ehheh)
I don't think they need to be laminated, just print in a nice paper and make a "sandwich" with the tag o3o well cut will look better than fake yugioh cards :v

sigboe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I already asked for a price quote from a print company, If its not expensive I'll definitely do this. Or maybe someone will make cool decals for sticker based NFC tags.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over