Hacking Chinese flashcart sellers you trust

Magsor

I am watching you
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was out last night hunting for a place to buy an AK2i and a dstwo for someone at lowest price and it was harder than usual all the chinese retailers seem having a hard time.
heres the retailers i used to buy from in order of preference

1. Shoptemp- Man shoptemp was the just shit the best store ever.

2. Dealextreme- They just had the best prices. They stopped selling them and opened ndscardsale.com which does not have AK2i and DStwo (i guess supercard and acekard dont like them for some reason)

3. Lightake - Wuut? they only have 1000 r4 clones now.

4. 0shippingzone - they changed to realhotstuff.hk; that sounds fishy.

5. Zhuzhuchina - They don't do free shippng anymore apparently.

Well what is your most trusted sites now? I finally bought them from priceangels i think its banned from gbatemp i hope the acekard is real. suprisingly they shipped 7 hours after my order which is nice

EDIT:it was before gbatemp revamp

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dscartshop.com.
ever since that incident i never used this site again(incident of slow recival)
beside you live in canada.
get it from gamestop.net
they might not look like much be they are legit(and yes i have got my dstwo from there)
they have acekard for $10 and it comes within a week

loco365

Trophies
XP
zhuzhuchina is really good, and I once used 0shippingzone. The thing I like about 0shippingzone is they provide an image of the parcel before they send it.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zhuzhuchina is really good, and I once used 0shippingzone. The thing I like about 0shippingzone is they provide an image of the parcel before they send it.
Oshippingzone and realhotstuff.hk are the same store. I just found that out two days ago. Go log onto their website and it will redirect you to realhotstuff.hk

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i've bought alot of dealextreme before they stopped. after that might have used focalprice a few times. i recall buying my first supercard ds two on shoptemp.
I always use lightake nowadays they have pretty good prices. ow yeah and i bought the gbatemp ds two off 0shippingzone :P

Magsor

I am watching you
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lightake does not sell decent flashcards anymore; this confirm my fisrt tought theres not a best place to buy flashcards anymore.

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WOO! Just recieved my Lightake package, got it in 13 days! That's the second time it's been 13 days in a row. All items in perfect condition with no damage.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Priceangels is what I use now that DX stopped selling cards. Priceangels is most likely a DX sister company because they use the same stickers and similar product codes to mark their products.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one time I did business with Zhuzhuchina they really impressed me.
I believe it was 12 days from China to the US.
Would certainly do business with them again.

Magsor

I am watching you
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lightake does not sell decent flashcards anymore; this confirm my fisrt tought theres not a best place to buy flashcards anymore.
they might have alot r4 clone's but they still have ak2i's and supercards.. ;)
Well at least they got ak2i now (they did not lat time i checked) but they dont have supercards

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
ZhuZhuChina (not just because they gave me a free R4 :P). They're cheap, reliable and post a picture of your parcel before posting. They also have good delivery times, no more than 14 days which is great coming from China.

moominporky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wanted to bump this..any one know what is up with lightake?? My first order got to me in 10 days...this order is almost 22 days abd i contacted ther support 4 days ago through my account on there site and still no reply..Also on Another internet meeting place i see a lot of people asking about ...but getting no answers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1