Bethesda teases incoming Fallout announcement

fallpt.PNG

With E3 on the way, it looks like Besthesda is ramping up excitement for their E3 Press Conference. Over on Twitter, the company Tweeted out an animation of a "Please Stand By" screen, teasing the announcement of something Fallout-related soon. With Bethesda's recent support of the Nintendo Switch, it could be a possible port of an existing Fallout game, or since it's been three years since the last Fallout game, we might see a new game teased. "Insider" sources have been claiming that the announcement will be of a 10th anniversary edition of Fallout 3 for modern consoles. The last time Bethesda used this teaser, it was the week before the E3 where they revealed Fallout 4, soon for release later that year.

:arrow: Source

UPDATE:

Bethesda is live on Twitch teasing further

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait? If this is Fallout 5 im gonna be made. Where is Elder Scrolls???? Noooooooo
If I see Fallout Online I will freak out

D

Deleted User

Not a huge Fallout fan, but it's always fun to watch their announcements.

Inb4 Fallout 3/Fallout Complete Collection, for the Switch.

Reactions: damiano2712

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is a 3d remake of an old game because Bethesdas fallout games have gone from meh to garbage in terms of everything besides combat. They lost what made fallout good, the freedom and difficult moral choices.

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
YEs, YEEEEES! (insert Spongebob meme here) I don't care if it is a Port of an older game for Nintendo Switch or if it is a New game, but I prefer the second with a Nintendo Switch version, I love both, Fallout games and the Nintendo Switch, however I'll be getting the PC Version too if it is a New game.

Last edited by Azmort,

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The next Elders Scrolls game? :cry:
They can't just keep porting Skyrim over and over again until the end of time, right? Right? :cry:

xy-maps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There was a „leaked“ paper from the Nintendo E3 presentation and it says Fallout 3 Anniversary for Ninentdo Switch. Maybe this leak was real...

Reactions: natkoden

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The next Elders Scrolls game? :cry:
They can't just keep porting Skyrim over and over again until the end of time, right? Right? :cry:
They said after Fallout 4's release another Elder Scrolls is too soon (and they likely wouldn't be going to Tamriel). If you want Elder Scrolls for now, try Elder Scrolls Online.

Elder Scrolls Online takes place in the 2nd era when Molag Bal threatens Tamriel as well as the conflict between the three warring factions. Newest DLC will have Summerset Isles (kinda looks like a tropical, asian locale).

You can mod Elder Scrolls Online from NexusMods. Players are no longer race-restricted to factions and can party with whomever they want. It's B2P, so it's a nice game to pick up and goof around in anytime.

I pretty much just login to Elder Scrolls Online to steal from or kill NPCs. Stealing is a lot more involved in this game than Skyrim and Oblivion because the items you steal have actual value.

Reactions: VitaType

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Jesus Christ they're ruining everything...

FO4 was a joke, Skyrim and it's 500 version was a joke, now this...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-