Bethesda's new Fallout Anthology packs seven games inside a mini nuke

Fallout-Anthology-v2.0_VanityImage-EN-01.jpg
To celebrate the premiere of the Fallout TV show on April 12, Bethesda has announced a new collection of all seven mainline Fallout games. The S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology will come in a mini nuke that houses seven cards, each depicting one of the seven S.P.E.C.I.A.L. skills in Fallout's character creator. Each card also comes with a one-time use Steam code to redeem one of the Fallout games. The following games are included in the collection:
  • Fallout
  • Fallout 2
  • Fallout Tactics
  • Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
  • Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Edition
  • Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition
  • Fallout 76
The collection is very similar to the one Bethesda released prior to Fallout 4's launch in 2015; the design is almost identical, and both even come with a button that makes a detonation noise. The key difference, that will likely be a sticking point for many collectors, is that the previous mini nuke collection came with physical copies of each game, while this new collection features only a digital code. That change arguably turns the mini nuke collection into simply a decorative collectible, rather than a real collection of the games.

The Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology Collection is available for pre-order now and will release on April 11, 2024, for $60USD.

:arrow: Source

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow! I totally want to rebuy games I already own just for some stuff! Lord Lucifer, please end this suffering

You created your own suffering buying anything from Bethesda in the first place. And "Lord Lucifer"? Are you 12? With pentagrams, upside down crosses, and black metal band logos drawn on your school notebooks? :lol:

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh so this be why Fallout was pulled from the EPIC Game Stores FREE games giveaway.

It was listed to be coming until it was magically pulled and replaced with a different game.

So it makes sense now, Microsoft takes over, cuts agreements with other partners so they can re release the old stuff in some BS NUKE in the hope that its fans will buy it.

Well I guess they have to recover its billions they blew taking over Bethesda.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I wish they'd bring Fallout 4 to the Switch, with all the respective DLCs.
Post automatically merged:

Don't be fooled. Remember the canvas bag!

And also already having all/most of these. What a crap release.
I'm ready for Fallout 5 TBH.

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto