New featurette video for the "Fallout" series showcases interviews and behind the scenes footage

The upcoming "Fallout" series, premiering on Prime Video, got a brand-new video today in the form of a featurette, with interviews with the showrunners, cast and director, as well as showcasing a whole set of behind the scenes footage for the series.

The cast and crew of Fallout talk about bringing one of the greatest video games of all time to television in this featurette, including new interviews and behind the scenes footage. All episodes arrive April 11 on Prime Video.

The video gives a look at new scenes from the series, and gives a brief explanation about some of the more important character that the series will focus on, like Lucy, the Ghoul, and other characters. The series will premiere on Prime Video on April 11th, 2024, with all episodes being available the same day.

Vanessa__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope they end up making an Elder Scrolls anime after this! That would be so cool! Like this old one!
Post automatically merged:

1712204042906.png

Reactions: Marc_LFD

ks100rr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the production company behind fallout is the same behind west world! i know Hollywood butchers video game adaptions but im really hoping they do justice to fallout

MPRTwice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The fallout 4 live action series trailer, which is stating that only women are fit to lead, and disabled or diseased charaters are villains that need to be taken down."

Relax people, I'm joking!

• Haha
Reactions: Bladexdsl

Cacho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
🤞on it not sucking
I haven't played the game, only shellter xDDD we were addicted to it at work, and I am going to give it a try. But if they start with the usual garbage, they can ask their friends to watch it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.