First images for the "Fallout" series for Amazon Prime unveiled

GACA7TUaAAAz-42.jpg

Vanity Fair recently released a whole new set of exclusive images for the upcoming Fallout series being developed for Amazon Prime by Westworld creators Lisa Joy and Jonathan Nolan, the later being the co-writer of films like The Prestige, Interstellar and The Dark Night, and also Christopher Nolan's brother.

The series sees a woman named Lucy that has lived her entire life in an underground vault, unaware of the world and creatures lurking above her after the initial nuclear bombs that went off more than 200 years ago. The series is also reported to be set in the main canon of the games, following their continuity, and even unveil the origin of the icon of "Vault Boy" and how it came to be into the games. The creators have also talked about how they want to keep the dark humour and tone of the games intact when depicting the franchise in live action during the series.

GACAqQvb0AAxJ_0.jpg
GACAZ2KbkAA-AGv.jpg

The "Fallout" series is set to release on April 12th, 2024, exclusively through Amazon's Prime Video streaming.

:arrow: Source

GengarsGhostlyGiggles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
upload is pretty good prob the only show they did right
The Terminal List was pretty good too, but honestly I can't say I cared much for anything else.
Rings of Power definitely burned a huge amount of goodwill, and there is WAY TOO MUCH EXISTING CONTENT in the world to have to watch/play mediocre stuff.

Also It's more than okay to criticize these mega-corporations, they have so much political power and control in such an abusive way. It's weird to see people constantly defend them.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The... origin of Vault Boy?
Vault Boy is an in-universe propaganda cartoon character, why would an origin matter?
Beats me tbh, I think those kind of things more or less talk for themselves about how they were created, but I guess they feel it's necessary to know how it came to be.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bunch of morons in here naysaying based on cherrypicking a handful of misfires... Amazon also brought us The Boys, Invincible, Homecoming, Too Old To Die Young, and a bunch of other stuff that's better than most of the other streaming company's offerings. How about reserving judgement until you've seen it?

And to your question, no. Instead, I will check the reviews first, and not from the main shill media.

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hard pass lmao this is gonna be 100% woke and bad if you don't know y'all never believe amazon prime to do anything good if you look into their record, you would know that the company is for snowflake activists, and they also ruined an entire franchise, called the lord of the rings by making there own version which was complete utter trash.
Exactly. After RoP I have zero expectations except that it will be anything other absolute garbage.

How?? How do you ruin such phenomenal source material??

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks decent from these pics. i'd watch it even if it's for Kyle Maclachlan only (fingers crossed)..

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Aww man... why does the power armor looks so "cheap"? I mean I know it's suppose to be the apocalypse but at least the power armor in the game is metal. That looks like Amazon borrowed someones cosplay.
They probably did :D

I know that Star Wars shows hire the 501st Legion as extras because they come with their own armor. Maybe Amazon did the same for this show :P

I'm hoping they fix that up with CGI because they are very visibly foam and paper mache.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
They probably did :D

I know that Star Wars shows hire the 501st Legion as extras because they come with their own armor. Maybe Amazon did the same for this show :P

I'm hoping they fix that up with CGI because they are very visibly foam and paper mache.
The 501st are legit! I understand why they asked them, since after all it's easier to do shiny than "rusted"

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The 501st are legit! I understand why they asked them, since after all it's easier to do shiny than "rusted"
Yeah? Tell that to my car :tpi:

The 501's costumes look better than official movie props because they have to look good up close and in person and from all angles, movie props that appear for half a second of one scene just have to have vaguelly the right shape and color.

Reactions: linuxares

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: yo