First images for the "Fallout" series for Amazon Prime unveiled

GACA7TUaAAAz-42.jpg

Vanity Fair recently released a whole new set of exclusive images for the upcoming Fallout series being developed for Amazon Prime by Westworld creators Lisa Joy and Jonathan Nolan, the later being the co-writer of films like The Prestige, Interstellar and The Dark Night, and also Christopher Nolan's brother.

The series sees a woman named Lucy that has lived her entire life in an underground vault, unaware of the world and creatures lurking above her after the initial nuclear bombs that went off more than 200 years ago. The series is also reported to be set in the main canon of the games, following their continuity, and even unveil the origin of the icon of "Vault Boy" and how it came to be into the games. The creators have also talked about how they want to keep the dark humour and tone of the games intact when depicting the franchise in live action during the series.

GACAqQvb0AAxJ_0.jpg
GACAZ2KbkAA-AGv.jpg

The "Fallout" series is set to release on April 12th, 2024, exclusively through Amazon's Prime Video streaming.

:arrow: Source

GengarsGhostlyGiggles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
feels like a bad sign when one of the marketing pieces is "by the brother of Christoper Nolan". literally who ?
why didn't you just give to Christopher Nolan ?

I can't say I like the direction either, would have preferred a tough guy lead like the mandolorian. Instead of something that just screams it's going to preachy, the word naive is used way too much when describing the lead character girl.

Reactions: neotank19

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
feels like a bad sign when one of the marketing pieces is "by the brother of Christoper Nolan". literally who ?
why didn't you just give to Christopher Nolan ?

I can't say I like the direction either, would have preferred a tough guy lead like the mandolorian. Instead of something that just screams it's going to preachy, the word naive is used way too much when describing the lead character girl.
Yeah they did him wrong here, He actually wrote for his brother for lots of stuff like The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises and Interstellar. They acted together as a director/writer duo. He also wrote for Westworld. The dude has done a lot of stuff of note but he's written off in his own shows marketing lol.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hard pass lmao this is gonna be 100% woke and bad if you don't know y'all never believe amazon prime to do anything good if you look into their record, you would know that the company is for snowflake activists, and they also ruined an entire franchise, called the lord of the rings by making there own version which was complete utter trash.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hard pass lmao this is gonna be 100% woke and bad if you don't know y'all never believe amazon prime to do anything good if you look into their record, you would know that the company is for snowflake activists, and they also ruined an entire franchise, called the lord of the rings by making there own version which was complete utter trash.
FB_IMG_1595855466053.jpg

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have always found the Fallout universe interesting, but never got myself time to dig into the games from the beginning. I hoped it would one day get a LOTR/Dark Knight treatment.
It's too bad it will be another victim of amazon, i can already smell the incoming pile of political bullshit from these screenshots.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bunch of morons in here naysaying based on cherrypicking a handful of misfires... Amazon also brought us The Boys, Invincible, Homecoming, Too Old To Die Young, and a bunch of other stuff that's better than most of the other streaming company's offerings. How about reserving judgement until you've seen it?

AndorfRequissa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon Prime only can create non-original content that is amateur level grade. i just wish that people would stop trying to steal video games and make them into tv shows. go create your own original story instead of making garbage that only is for braindead lemmings who dont have original thoughts.

i feel sorry for those who are excited for anything amazon prime related.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4