Fallout TV series seemingly renewed for second season; season one will now release tomorrow

Ahead of the premiere of its first season, it seems Amazon's Fallout show has already been renewed for a season two. While not officially announced by Amazon, Variety reported yesterday that the California Film Commission has announced it awarded $152 million in tax incentives to a dozen TV shows, $25 million of which is going towards the second season of Fallout. While the first season was filmed in New York and Utah, this indicates filming will move to California for the next season.

Speaking of the upcoming premiere of Fallout, its release date has just been bumped up again. It was originally announced for April 12 before being moved up to April 11, and now, two days before its expected release, it's been giving a last-minute advancement to April 10. This means Fallout's entire first season will be available to stream tomorrow.

If you'd like to see some behind-the-scenes footage from the Fallout show ahead of its surprise release tomorrow, Amazon released a short featurette last week.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the NPC interactions and dialog choices were def done on purpose to be that way. The scene in ep4 with the characters Chet & Steph comes to mind..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?