"Knuckles" Paramount+ series gets its first trailer, premieres on April 26th

After almost a year since being announced, the "Knuckles" series for Paramount+ finally got its very first trailer today, including the release date in which the series will start airing.

The trailer shows Knuckles in a journey of self-discovery after the events of the "Sonic The Hedgehog 2" movie, and it will see Knuckles pairing up with Wade to train him into the ways of the Echidna warriors, while simultaneously fighting off against a new group (with some rumours and leaks calling this group "Black Arms"); lead by someone that worked with Robotnik before, that seems to be using Knuckles' quills to power up special devices, similar to what Robotnik did with Sonic's quill back in the first "Sonic The Hedgehog" movie.

The trailer also shows a powered up version of Knuckles with flames on his hands, which could possibly be Knuckles' own powered version when using rings, similar to Sonic's from the first movie, and also shows Knuckles doing his signature dive move near the end.

The "Knuckles" series is set to premiere exclusively on Paramount+ on April 26th, 2024, for both US and Canada, while other territories will see the debut of the series a day later, on April 27th, with Japan seeing a release later in the year on a yet undisclosed date.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
I expect at least a 3 second Jim Carrey cameo.
I'm out of the loop. What is the excitement with Jim Carry being in the movie. He plays Eggman, how would he not be on the movie?

Didn't really like the Sonic 2 movie so hopefully this is better.

I found 2 better than 1 but I have no excitement for any of them. They started on the premise that Sonic is from another world and has to come to ours. No game does that and adaptations keep insisting on that for no great reason. Even Mario does that for some reason.

Then quite honestly, everything is being overshadow by Sonic Prime, which is fantastic.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a series starring Knuckles. It's not for certain that Jim Carrey would be in this series. He was only confirmed for the Sonic 3 movie.
Jim Carrey being on two or three movies is quite surprising since he never did that back in the day.

You could mention Dumb and Dumber 2014, but that movie was a piece of shit sequel and nowhere near as good as the original.

Reactions: Acetonide

Acetonide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks better than the Megamind 2 movie. And I'm pretty sure we still haven't seen anything from the Megamind series.

• Haha
Reactions: Dud

legaiaflame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The real/new actors feel like bad/worse stand-ins for the movie counterparts and they amped the comedy up waaaaay too high to the point of cringe now. We get it, ITS FUNNY! But now it's not because it doesn't feel natural any longer. They literally stop to make a joke while they are fighting.

Last edited by legaiaflame,
Reactions: Xzi

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Honestly...it looks kinda cringe I dunno. I thought there was too much cringe in the second film already but this looks like it might be worse than the second film in that regard.

Reactions: Xzi and Metoroid0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...