"Sonic The Hedgehog 3" movie gets its first teaser trailer

After more than a year and a half since the release of the original "Sonic The Hedgehog 2" movie and its post-credits teaser, today Paramount and many of SEGAs social media accounts shared the very first teaser trailer for the upcoming "Sonic The Hedgehog 3" movie, which will feature the first big screen appearance of Shadow The Hedgehog into the Sonic movie universe.

The teaser itself is somewhat short, with around 20 seconds in length, and shows a logo very reminiscent of that of "Sonic Adventure 2" with the upper part having Sonic's quills with blue lighting, while the bottom part of the logo has Shadow's quills with red lighting in it, wrapping up with the full logo on-screen and the title of the movie, simply called "Sonic The Hedgehog 3". Additionally, the music used for the teaser seems to be taking queues from the popular Sonic Adventure 2 track, "Live and Learn" by Crush 40.

The movie is set to release on December, 2024 on theaters.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Because we know what Jim Carrey sounds like, his laugh, and especially his laugh in the previous movies.

We don't even know the voice actor for Shadow in this movie, never mind what type of voice they're going to portray for the character. So I don't know how that member can say it "sounds like Shadow" when we don't have a voice for Shadow confirmed yet for these movies.
I don't remember it sounding just like that...so I'd rather trust ShadowOne333's opinion.

HiradeGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because we know what Jim Carrey sounds like, his laugh, and especially his laugh in the previous movies.

We don't even know the voice actor for Shadow in this movie, never mind what type of voice they're going to portray for the character. So I don't know how that member can say it "sounds like Shadow" when we don't have a voice for Shadow confirmed yet for these movies.
When you check against current voices of characters in the first two movies, it doesn't match any of them.

They confirmed Shadow on the post credits scene in the second movie.

Having those two points in mind, we can match A and B and say that it's very probably Shadow's voice. That and, C, prominent coloring matching Shadow's in the teaser logo.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Until its 100 percent confirmed by anyone from the staff that it was indeed him, then we'll just have endless speculations....

Reactions: Xdqwerty

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I thought that it actually might be original idea for Sonic Movie,but nothing really special.
Besides where this idea came from?
https://forums.sonicretro.org/index...er-1994-found-and-scanned.42660/#post-1065327

Besides you probably won't be able to find so I made backup of movie poster.
RgLmEZ2.png

I would probably replace Vin Diesel as Knuckles the Echidna with Julie Brown or Kath Soucie as Tiara Boobowski.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I thought that it actually might be original idea for Sonic Movie,but nothing really special.
Besides where this idea came from?
https://forums.sonicretro.org/index...er-1994-found-and-scanned.42660/#post-1065327

Besides you probably won't be able to find so I made backup of movie poster.
RgLmEZ2.png

I would probably replace Vin Diesel as Knuckles the Echidna with Julie Brown or Kath Soucie as Tiara Boobowski.

that poster was always fake but indeed there were some movie ideas floating around, I would like to see that pdf then as I didn't see that stream either

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
that poster was always fake but indeed there were some movie ideas floating around, I would like to see that pdf then as I didn't see that stream either
They had multiple scrapped movies ideas. So even if it’s fake Sega gonna have to confirm this.

Last edited by Luke94,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played