Bethesda's new Fallout Anthology packs seven games inside a mini nuke

Fallout-Anthology-v2.0_VanityImage-EN-01.jpg
To celebrate the premiere of the Fallout TV show on April 12, Bethesda has announced a new collection of all seven mainline Fallout games. The S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology will come in a mini nuke that houses seven cards, each depicting one of the seven S.P.E.C.I.A.L. skills in Fallout's character creator. Each card also comes with a one-time use Steam code to redeem one of the Fallout games. The following games are included in the collection:
  • Fallout
  • Fallout 2
  • Fallout Tactics
  • Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
  • Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Edition
  • Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition
  • Fallout 76
The collection is very similar to the one Bethesda released prior to Fallout 4's launch in 2015; the design is almost identical, and both even come with a button that makes a detonation noise. The key difference, that will likely be a sticking point for many collectors, is that the previous mini nuke collection came with physical copies of each game, while this new collection features only a digital code. That change arguably turns the mini nuke collection into simply a decorative collectible, rather than a real collection of the games.

The Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology Collection is available for pre-order now and will release on April 11, 2024, for $60USD.

:arrow: Source

qqq1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one they released previously. Got it on clearance. I know it was cheap. Maybe $10.

Last edited by qqq1,

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Who has a disc drive in their PC in 2024?

Whilst I was forced to move them over to a homemade USB enclosure (I call it T.O.D.D, partially because it stands for Tower Of Disc Drives and partially because it Juuuuuuusssssttttt works), yes I still have an ODD for the odd time I rip/burn stuff.

I'm also considering using an old PC I have lying around as an advanced CD/music player in part because of it's optical output.

Reactions: WiiHomebrew+Snes

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crazy idea...why not just release collectables as collectables if you can't be bothered to include at bare minimum the games that had a physical release physically in the package

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto