Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

D

Deleted User

I might try out voddy's tool later.
It is just some sort of cmd forwarder. All the functions come directly from rom tool (3ds guy) itself . Last update was 2013. So i m not sure if the newest rom tool works flawless with my old gui

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
1. yes
2. I'm pretty sure that's a no from what others have said.

Right Thanks.

My last question would be..

When no GW cart is inserted (or cart from another region is inserted) and loading the DS exploit, will it automatically take you to classic mode? (without holding L)
This is actually an interesting question, since GW mode can no longer be entered without a GW cart.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It is just some sort of cmd forwarder. All the functions come directly from rom tool (3ds guy) itself . Last update was 2013. So i m not sure if the newest rom tool works flawless with my old gui

Yes, it does, and thanks a lot for that useful forwarder :D

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Right Thanks.

My last question would be..

When no GW cart is inserted (or cart from another region is inserted) and loading the DS exploit, will it automatically take you to classic mode?
This is actually an interesting question, since GW mode can no longer be entered without a GW cart.

1. If GW cart is outdated and inserted, the launcher will enter to GW menu, regardless of if the L button is being held.
2. If GW is updated and inserted, the launcher will skip the menu if the L button is not being held.
2. If anything else is inserted or nothing at all, point #1 will happen.

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
1. If GW cart is outdated and inserted, the launcher will enter to GW menu, regardless of if the L button is being held.
2. If GW is updated and inserted, the launcher will skip the menu if the L button is not being held.
2. If anything else is inserted or nothing at all, point #1 will happen.

The mission of my question is to know if an out of region cart could load without the need of holding L and choosing classic mode.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
where can i get a good sd card then? I am a no go with micro sd's as i know nothing of them. All i have is 25 dollars also which i am trying to get an at least 64 gig with.
amazone ?
local shop ?
you live in US , there are alot of shops that sells 32 giga for 20$
and, you don't need class 10 for 3DS , why people want a class 10 for a 3DS ? its useless
class 4 is more then enough

beside,you forgot about shipping cost , if you only have 25$ ,consider 10$ it least for the shipping , because this is not from US , this is from China

vorgrien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amazone ?
local shop ?
you live in US , there are alot of shops that sells 32 giga for 20$
and, you don't need class 10 for 3DS , why people want a class 10 for a 3DS ? its useless
class 4 is more then enough

beside,you forgot about shipping cost , if you only have 25$ ,consider 10$ it least for the shipping , because this is not from US , this is from China

People want class 10, or better yet UHS 1, because they dont want to sit and wait forever while files are being read/written from/to the flash memory.

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I apologize in advance to those that will tell me to use the search function, but what will emuNAND offer me exactly? I don't have any retail cartridge games, so I believe the only thing I could do would be access the eShop?

And if so, any purchases will only work on emuNAND, and cannot be transferred, correct?

Would it be worth giving it a try?

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize in advance to those that will tell me to use the search function, but what will emuNAND offer me exactly? I don't have any retail cartridge games, so I believe the only thing I could do would be access the eShop?

And if so, any purchases will only work on emuNAND, and cannot be transferred, correct?

Would it be worth giving it a try?

Everything you need to know: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_hacking_faq#EmuNAND

Reactions: LimeWan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1