Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.0 “OMEGA” PRIVATE BETA

Misekato

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick question, has anyone had an issue doing the Gateway Card update? My keeps saying an error has occurred. I did a diagnostics check and everything passes, so I'm not sure whether I have a faulty card or not.

For a bit of background info - the card was running fine last time I used it, mainly played Fire Emblem and Bravely Default. I started on 1.2, upgraded to 2.02b, finished Bravely Default, downgraded to 1.2 when the bricking incident occurred, and haven't had the time to play since. So I probably haven't used it in about three - four months or so. Also, while I was on 2.02b, I never actually turned off my DS, it was constantly on, usually with BD in sleep mode if that would change something.

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Okay my md5 is valid. Should I update or wait? Anybody been bricked yet? IT's a permanent update and I don't wanna be stuck on a fucked version.

Just a quick question, has anyone had an issue doing the Gateway Card update? My keeps saying an error has occurred. I did a diagnostics check and everything passes, so I'm not sure whether I have a faulty card or not.

For a bit of background info - the card was running fine last time I used it, mainly played Fire Emblem and Bravely Default. I started on 1.2, upgraded to 2.02b, finished Bravely Default, downgraded to 1.2 when the bricking incident occurred, and haven't had the time to play since. So I probably haven't used it in about three - four months or so. Also, while I was on 2.02b, I never actually turned off my DS, it was constantly on, usually with BD in sleep mode if that would change something.

Make sure the Launcher.dat is on your SD card in the root folder, sounds like it isn't.

yondaiime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And PW: Dual Destinies dump still not working. They still need to deal with the SIG check. But so far, that is the only rom that I tested and didn't work.

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
What about wifi settings? Does wifi settings on emunand get transferred over to sysnand?

i just did a fresh emunand install. after emunand was set up and i updated to 7.1, made a new wifi profile, exited to sysnand, and wifi profile IS THERE in sysnand.

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It is just some sort of cmd forwarder. All the functions come directly from rom tool (3ds guy) itself . Last update was 2013. So i m not sure if the newest rom tool works flawless with my old gui

I looked, and I noticed that there are 2 different options for super trimming, depending on the firmware required for the rom (or the version of the save crypto). Why is that? I'm wondering because I've seen people having issues with super trimming, but I've super trimmed a lot of games (Including Yoshi's New Island, but haven't tried any CARD2 games yet) and I'm not having any issues yet. I'm thinking maybe people used rom_tool and used the wrong command for their roms?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok. Just to clarify. Wifi settings on emuNand do not get transferred over to the sysNand?

They still get transferred, but for some reason this didn't happen when I changed the SSID of one connection that was already configured in sysNAND. After deleting all the 3 wifi settings in sysNAND and changing once again said SSID, the settings got copied from emuNAND to sysNAND.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i just did a fresh emunand install. after emunand was set up and i updated to 7.1, made a new wifi profile, exited to sysnand, and wifi profile IS THERE in sysnand.

That happens to me.

After re-deleting the wifi profile in sysnand,
it doesn't happen again.

(My wifi profile remained in emunand).

This experience is from 2.0b2.

Still formatting my SD for Omega

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He was an android boy