Yes another request about Gateway save...

Cerbert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Recently I decided to reuse my old 3DS XL. I was using Gateway (sorry) so I update all to use Luma3ds / Fbi / GodMod9.

All work very fine but I realized only after that I was always needed to acces to "Gateway Menu" to load game and so to be able to convert sav file.

Yes I read this tutorial after...

Positive point is that all my Gateway sav file are backup.

Unfortunately my second old 3ds can't boot to Gateway with is 11.2.0-35 FW (it would have been a better option to update this one).

I have seen lot of thread about "save convert file" et frequently people had decrypt save . :grog:

But in ma case (in fact for my daughter) it's the "Fantasy Life" save file that I need ton convert. :glare:

I have read a lot about extdata and tests many time checkpoint and JKSM but indeed nothing seem's to help me without "Gateway menu".

So my question comes: Is there a solution to my problem (I think so) and above all would there be someone who can decrypt my save file to import it with "checkpoint"?

(my file is not in the thread for the moment)

it would be so nice if it were possible.

Thanks in advance. :bow:

Last edited by Cerbert,

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, a little up of my thread. :blush:
I'd ask in the Gateway thread.

It's a while since I've tinkered with my 3DS and I don't remember much technical detail currently. I do remember that a lot of people will mis-inform you and/or refuse to help where Gateway is concerned.

If you don't get any help, have a skim through my old messages. I've probably posted something relevant about Gateway saves and using Gateway with recent firmwares.

Cerbert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd ask in the Gateway thread.
Indeed you're right. Do you know if I can move it to the right place ?

It's a while since I've tinkered with my 3DS and I don't remember much technical detail currently. I do remember that a lot of people will mis-inform you and/or refuse to help where Gateway is concerned.

If you don't get any help, have a skim through my old messages. I've probably posted something relevant about Gateway saves and using Gateway with recent firmwares.

Thank's for your answer.

I will try to find your old messages and post here if I can find something about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte