LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is Pokemon Y for me

http://imgur.com/nlDu8qa

Thanks for the reply. It seems like our files are different sizes. Is your trimmed at all? (no dirty thoughts)

Also, I got mine from 'the cove of buccaneers' *hint hint*, if you catch my drift, but think I am going to try this other site that I have had success with in the past.

Still don't understand why my file is larger than yours.

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. It seems like our files are different sizes. Is your trimmed at all? (no dirty thoughts)

Also, I got mine from 'the cove of buccaneers' *hint hint*, if you catch my drift, but think I am going to try this other site that I have had success with in the past.

Still don't understand why my file is larger than yours.

Nope not trimmed at all.

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is the correct amount of bytes.

Actually, it seems like the number of bytes match the ones that 'redkeyboard' posted. The GB's are formatted weird though. Funny...

EDIT: How have you formatted your micro SD card? Mine is formatted exFat.

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you guys for the help! Still going at it though.

Why don't you try to defrag the MicroSD? If the problem is fragmentation, perhaps that could work?
I've never needed to defrag anything before, and just want to clarify something I've read before. An SSD should almost never be defragged, but a microsd should be fine?
Are you on a Mac? I think Mac switched from 1024 bytes = 1 kilobyte to 1000 bytes = 1 kilobyte causing the perceived difference.

Yup. On a Mac. Still don't understand the issue. May try this defragging thing.

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just download a new rom, I doubt defragging will do anything. I mean while you wait for it to download I guess you can give it a go...

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
from your list i tested Pokemon Y (untrimmed), and fully trimmed including update: Animal Crossing, Super Mario 3D Land, and Luigi's Mansion and all works fine, other 5 games freezed trimmed, put again without trimm and now loads correctly, and now the 14 games i tested works fine, next days i check if all saves correctly.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
I keep getting the fragmentation error for Pokemon X, Animal Crossing, Super Mario 3D Land, and Luigi's Mansion.

In terms of Pokemon X, as it's the game I want to play most, what should the untrimmed file size be?

Size: 2.15 GB
MD5: 2c6b78d3373ed4d28894b2254ab07624
Release Team: (Don't know if I can say name so I will indirectly hint at it?) KAWN-TRAST

Can anyone confirm these details?

I have the same problem with Luigi's Mansion, the filename is Luigis_Mansion_Dark_Moon_USA_3DS-VENOM.

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
from your list i tested Pokemon Y (untrimmed), and fully trimmed including update: Animal Crossing, Super Mario 3D Land, and Luigi's Mansion and all works fine, other 5 games freezed trimmed, put again without trimm, and now the 14 games i tested works fine, next days i check if all saves correctly.
Perhaps they were copied wrong? I have used Super Mario and Luigi's Mansion since 1.2 and they both worked fine.

I have the same problem with Luigi's Mansion, the filename is Luigis_Mansion_Dark_Moon_USA_3DS-VENOM.
Yup. I've got the same one. Worked fine before 2.0.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still confused on what this new update can do besides multi rom and drag and drop. Could someone outline the main features? oh and can we save without eciting the game?

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes only few are freezing,like harry potter lego, spiderman edge of time,zelda ocarina ...

for me, the games that have freezed after trimming cci and removing update data are

Zelda OoT USA
Cave Story 3DS USA
Starfox 3DS USA
Rayman Origins USA

All the rest of my games are working with the "super trim"

Reactions: weatMod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?