United States

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FINE I GUESS I WILL EDIT THE WIKI THEN. EDIT THE HELL OUT OF IT, I WILL.

EDIT: THE WIKI HAS HAD THE HELL EDITED INTO IT I MEAN OUT OF IT. I REGRET NOTHING.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You also might want to add that scrolling thing Smiths mentioned a while back. Some button combination to make the cheat menu scroll faster or something.

-Bri

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I skipped that post. I was considering adding a full file list of the AIO resources to the wiki with brief explanations of what they do, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Eon~1

Trophies
XP
Country
dib said:
Eon said:
I wonder if its possible to enable/disable cheats in-game? It is quite a hassle to restart the game just to disable/enable some cheats.
Start+select+up enables cheats, start+select+down disables them.

Thanks alot. This really helps.

spiritos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
normatt: is it possible to use the same method to save an in game state? (a-la RTS?)
never mind, just read the wiki, sorry
frown.gif

jmckutchin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DaMummy said:
one question, where is the final release? cause ive no complaints other then the sd games not working

I think I'll try and field this one since I see it asked so often for so many other things.

First, I believe you're asking when, not where. It'll be released when it's ready to be released.
smile.gif

Smiths and Normatt aren't soulless AKAIO machines, much as we'd pay to have their brains kidnapped and stationed in workbots to do our dirty bidding.

Besides, if you've no complaints, then what's the big deal? If it works, it works.

jmckutchin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Remember folks, check out the AKAIO website, while it may not be much to it now, more useful information will be added later. Oh and report any bugs you find to the bug tracker there so they don't get lost in a sea of posts here.
http://akaio.gbatemp.net

When is the next version going to be released?

Simple Answer. When its ready.

Yes, I was right!

texmex7265

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my micro sdhc 4gb works great with this beta 2. However, i'm thinkin about gettin a kingston 8gb micro sdhc class 4 card but I want to make sure everything is alright before I purchase. Does an 8gb micro sdhc work with this beta?

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Remember: Norm and I both have DSi/AK2i units that are en route. There's a part of me that wants to play with that and AKAIO a tiny bit first. I think once we confirm at its core level you can throw AKAIO on an AK2i in a DSi and not have our features lock up on it (basic ones that involve hardware that isn't there anymore, like slot 2), then I think a 1.3 final release can be made available.

After that, more features will hopefully be added on the DSi side, assuming more information about the hardware emerges.

I'm also going to add in a little button I now want for sav backup/restoring from within the rom info window. I'm tired of setting the file view to "NDS+SAV", clicking the .sav file to back it up, then setting the file list view back to "NDS"

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
Remember: Norm and I both have DSi/AK2i units that are en route. There's a part of me that wants to play with that and AKAIO a tiny bit first. I think once we confirm at its core level you can throw AKAIO on an AK2i in a DSi and not have our features lock up on it (basic ones that involve hardware that isn't there anymore, like slot 2), then I think a 1.3 final release can be made available.

After that, more features will hopefully be added on the DSi side, assuming more information about the hardware emerges.

I'm also going to add in a little button I now want for sav backup/restoring from within the rom info window. I'm tired of setting the file view to "NDS+SAV", clicking the .sav file to back it up, then setting the file list view back to "NDS"

Eh, I've always just used the Slot Copy option in the Rom Info->Options menu.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate wanting to hold off for the DSi product, but if the timetable starts running long, I'd just like to point out the fact that the current beta broke SD support on RPGs. So an intermediate release would help since that's resolved in your personal build. Again, just in case it starts taking a long time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 25fps for ps2 is technically playable