Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
If I am getting an update message when I go to run Super Mario Maker does that mean that the update I installed was an old update? I am downloading the update again as we speak.

I am on 5.3.2 <spoofed> 5.5.0 and have a mario maker update installed I downloaded a few nights ago

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
If I am getting an update message when I go to run Super Mario Maker does that mean that the update I installed was an old update? I am downloading the update again as we speak.

I am on 5.3.2 <spoofed> 5.5.0 and have a mario maker update installed I downloaded a few nights ago
Correct if you receive an update message when spoofed then you need to update your game don't forget to delete the update data

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I did update the game but I am downloading a new copy now because I don't think it was the latest copy

Edit: it is the same exact size
What game Mario maker? And what tool are you usingi had to use nusgrabber not the GUI version and I had to type version 48 you can't just let it retrieve the latest

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Yes mario maker and NUS gui 1.7
I reccomend you read my thread of Mario maker not updating here as it has the proper usa title I'd if you needed it if you use nusgrabber NON GUI version and type the title I'd followed by the update number which is 48 you should get it
PC:
I used NusGrabber
I placed it and all its files in C: Root of my PC (no folder)
Shift + Right-Click in the C: folder and selected open command window
Then typed C:/NusGrabber.exe 0005000E1018DC00 48 (This is for the USA 1.10 version update of Mario Maker) Hit enter
My firewall (antivirus) popped up and I allowed the outbound/inbound connection
Let it download
Retrieved the downloaded files from C: drive inside new created folder 0005000E1018DC00
Copied all files inside 0005000E1018DC00 folder to SD card inside folder in root of SD card named install

Wii:
Removed Game from Drive
Placed SD card inside wiiU
Power on WiiU
Opened Browser
Open URL: http://sylerclayton.com/projects/wiiu/wupinstaller.html
WiiU kicked me into Menu page
Clicked Browser icon
Navigate again to URL: http://sylerclayton.com/projects/wiiu/wupinstaller.html
Kicked me back to system menu page
Pressed Home
Waited 20-25min
Powered off WiiU
Powered Up Wiiu
Launched Mario MAker Version 1.10 :)
There you go pal

Last edited by Deleted member 361703,

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I reccomend you read my thread of Mario maker not updating here as it has the proper EUR title I'd if you needed it if you use nusgrabber NON GUI version and type the title I'd followed by the update number which is 48 you should get it

There you go pal

I am in the USA, do you have a link? also I am using 0005000E1018DC00 on non gui and getting the same size file

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
....last time I used 0005000E1018DC00
the thread i linked you to should answer all questions but to get updated nusgrabber use the first page link to this thread its there, also the update is like 143mbs and like i said man nusgrabber gui WILL NOT WORK thats the whole reason i made that other thread

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
thats
00050000-10101D00 New SUPER MARIO BROS. U

Yea I edited it after I saw that..

the thread i linked you to should answer all questions but to get updated nusgrabber use the first page link to this thread its there, also the update is like 143mbs and like i said man nusgrabber gui WILL NOT WORK thats the whole reason i made that other thread

I am reading the thread now

Edit: I think I got it, I got the v48 to download and it is 158mb :grog:

Edit 2: I got it working, had to add 48 after the title ID in cmd

Last edited by Ronhero,

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I reccomend you read my thread of Mario maker not updating here as it has the proper usa title I'd if you needed it if you use nusgrabber NON GUI version and type the title I'd followed by the update number which is 48 you should get it

There you go pal
Why would the GUI not fulfill that function?
You can select a version available on the WiiUBrew page, or just do Latest.

It uses the exact same information from the Title Database, I tested it, and it downloads fine here.

Anonymous209

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated super smash bros for wii u with nus grabber, but it's showing the prepairing update even know i updated the update and yes i deleted the old update and yes i'm also on 5.5.0 aka 5.3.2 spoof, what should i do and also the data is not corrupted it show 1400 MB

Please show me how to fix this.

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
i updated super smash bros for wii u with nus grabber, but it's showing the prepairing update even know i updated the update and yes i deleted the old update and yes i'm also on 5.5.0 aka 5.3.2 spoof, what should i do and also the data is not corrupted it show 1400 MB

Please show me how to fix this.

I had the same problem with mario maker. I solved it by grabbing the newest version because before by default it seems to download the release day update unless you specify

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)