Gaming Will Zelda DLC release at midnight my timezone or midnight eastern, or just some random time?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
For those without DLC, does your game still want to update to 1.3.0? Evidently there's a DLC version (now 2.0) and a regular version (1.3.0). lol

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Version 1.3.0
  • Expansion Pass: DLC Pack 1 “The Master Trials” is now available. If you have already pre-purchased this content, you can now play it by updating both the DLC and the software. You can update your purchased DLC through Nintendo eShop.
  • Various fixes to improve gameplay.
Source

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Version 1.3.0
  • Expansion Pass: DLC Pack 1 “The Master Trials” is now available. If you have already pre-purchased this content, you can now play it by updating both the DLC and the software. You can update your purchased DLC through Nintendo eShop.
  • Various fixes to improve gameplay.
Source
*sigh* back to my inferior hardware I go.
See you in 2-5 years, Switch boards.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the dlc is hard you can not save at all when your doing the trial of the sword if you die at all in it it will load the last save and you will loose all progress you have made in the trial so its gonna take me a wile and ya it is a little upsetting in a way but also more fun for me because it will keep me playing like crazy so i'm fine with it.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That includes the various audio languages released in the last update, roughly 800MB.
Ah I see, my mistake. Then the DLC is really 100ishMB. Yes, I did download the audio language pack.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That should be the DLC. The game update itself is 306 MB for me.
Yeah, I don't know how large the game update was for me, but the DLC was definitely 100MB or so.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I see, my mistake. Then the DLC is really 100ishMB. Yes, I did download the audio language pack.
All of the DLC is lumped together in one package. So, the DLC with the Switch t-shirt (roughly 5 or 10MB, if I remember correctly), the DLC with the audio languages (roughly 830MB), and tonight's DLC (roughly 100MB) add up to roughly 900MB.

Those of you using the Wii U who don't want to wait for Wii U USB Helper to update, you can download tonight's DLC using FunKiiU-2.0.2.

Last edited by Lacius,

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does heros path show all your prgress pre-dlc (like places you traveled when the game first came out) or does it only start tracking your movements after you downloaded the dlc?

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
4m019yorsbg1g3yq0u7i3xkw7.jpg

Definitly funny to see what road we have taken and those we did not ! :)
PS : Any have checked if hard mode feature the mask and previous DLC ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol