Hacking WiiU VC game injection working on 5.3.2

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
well who knows what they hardcoded for that game, remenber be on the VC menu before using the injector, when the injector says transfer complete hit reset, if it works it works if it doesnt it doesnt, remenber you cant inject bigger roms.
Thanks yeah that's my problem Harvest Moon rom size is really small compared to the rest of the snes roms.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks yeah that's my problem Harvest Moon rom size is really small compared to the rest of the snes roms.
when you inject a bigger rom you break the emulator until you exit the vc altogether, its preety well said on big letters, Attention do no inject bigger roms than the original rom.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
when you inject a bigger rom you break the emulator until you exit the vc altogether, its preety well said on big letters, Attention do no inject bigger roms than the original rom.
I know that but what I didn't know at the time was when I first bought the SNES VC Harvest Moon rom that it needed to be big in size to run other roms over injection, which was a while ago when I first purchased it! :)

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snes is very wierd, some games work depending on the VC, for instance some games work in super metroid 3mb while same games dont work on dkc(4 mb) snes is very wierd to say something will work or not, only testing can tell but yeah try a big rom of your VC of choice.

Thanks. I'm on 5.5.0 so I have to wait before it's possible. Just want to make sure before I buy more VCs.
I still need NES and GBA VCs, and another SNES one, like DKC or AlttP, so this will be a whopping €20 (unless you can really add balance hack).

So yeah, I actually have to be sure before buying VCs.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks. I'm on 5.5.0 so I have to wait before it's possible. Just want to make sure before I buy more VCs.
I still need NES and GBA VCs, and another SNES one, like DKC or AlttP, so this will be a whopping €20 (unless you can really add balance hack).

So yeah, I actually have to be sure before buying VCs.
good luck wiating on 5.5.0 that will be a massive wait by the time 5.5.0 acess exists we could even have emulators xD

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I know that but what I didn't know at the time was when I first bought the SNES VC Harvest Moon rom that it needed to be big in size to run other roms over injection, which was a while ago when I first purchased it! :)
harvest moon isnt exactly a "small" game(2MB), should be ok for quite a few games, alttp,smw etc, it may just be that the HM VC uses a different offset than the ones other people have tested with

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
harvest moon isnt exactly a "small" game(2MB), should be ok for quite a few games, alttp,smw etc, it may just be that the HM VC uses a different offset than the ones other people have tested with
well if he tryed a bigger rom then he brook the VC emulaotr for all subquente tests.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
EarthBound is 3MB if I recall correctly.
You guys should try that one out for tests.
well super metroid is also 3mb and DKC is 4mb but again alot of games smaller than 3 mb work on super metroid but not on DKC same for the other way around, it really depends on the VC codding they did really.

Reactions: Markus95

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya