Homebrew WiiSX RX - A new fork.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I didn't think there was a secret build by you but whatever he's comparing to could be his own modification of your work it's why I was curious

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
michele59 doesnt have any secret build, he uses like pc emulator and such and then compares to wii emulators and says they are regressions and such, he is a very weird person, i cant even have a conversation with him we message back and forth and i even used google translate for italian and i never got a straight answer he only posts those weird compatibility stuff that makes little sense all in all...

Reactions: SaulFabre

xunga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

mive

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
While I agree what others said about the compatibility and other posts, you cant say he's just duplicating content if he actually commit changes

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Duplicating content already properly located and published by its original author makes no sense. You're not contributing anything we don't already know and you're clouding the well being of the forum. Please stop your obsession with this emulator.
why not? @michele59 contributed to WiiSXRX in his/her fork in this commit ("Update r3000a.c") from his/her
https://github.com/qamichele5959/WiiSXRX/commit/13f251249a10f03ffe5288da001a801e22a76a7a

EDIT: But he/she didn't make a pull request to niuus for add the updated code to the main WiiSXRX code.

Last edited by SaulFabre,

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all you guys who wanna join the 'choir' w/ your echo chamber, all I needed was a simple "yes" or "no" answer. No need to make things so difficult. It's not that big of deal, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Jeez, calm down, didn't mean to ruin your day.

michele59

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Works/Minor issues
101 sega master system games (bootleg)
Destruction derby USA (Runs on interpreter mode)
Destruction derby raw (Works fine)
Driver 1 USA (No issues so far)
Driver 1 EUR
Driver 2 USA (Modified ISO/BIN required to prevent has less hear noise but works fine. Fixed the Error Header with UltraISO....Must use v1.1 version of the game or will you it still gets past the black infogrames screen on v1.0???!!!!!!)
Duke Nukem - Total Meltdown
Earthworm Jim 2
Equalizer (Unl)
Ericorsio's Essentials Extravaganza New Year 2017 Special
Escape from the North (homebrew)
Euro Demo 01
Gameshark v5.0 (device supported)
Hellokitty cube frenzy USA (Not yet tested)
It might be nes (Homebrew and bootleg)
Mega Man X3 (Works)
Mr driller (Works, with little to no errors)
Mr driller G (Runs, but has less skybox errors)
Namco museum vol1 (Works)
Pac Man World (Works)
Rockman 1-2 JPN (Works, With no errors)
Wipeout (Works)

Major Issues/Doesn't Work
007 racing (black screen. No sound)
007 Twine (Doesn't get past loading screen for some reason)
Alien ressurection USA (Boots, but then Freezes then code dumps. No works on original PCSX-R 1.9.94. Fixed the Error Header with UltraISO.)
Crashteamracing (Freezes during the Sony computer entertainment of america screen, and was VEEEEEEEERRRRY Loud noises, just to be prepare your ears, but seems to be never worked ISO?)
Destruction derby EUR/JPN (Freezes before ISO loads.)
Destruction derby 2 USA/EUR/JPN (destruction derby mode works. Championship mode doesn't work)
Driver 1 JPN (Runs, but will you crash when choosing try again.)
Driver 2 EUR (*Works fine on WiiSXRX with removed a ultraiso instruction from videos, but this is for WiiSX* freezes then code dump with dynarec mode. screen Shows black with HLE BIOS and Interpreter mode. Could hear sound then crash by pressing buttons????!!!!!!!.............Fixed the Error Header with UltraISO.)
Driver 2 Oct012000 Proto (Crashes. No works on original PCSX-R 1.9.94 :/.)
Driver 2 Oct142000 Proto (Freezes. No works on original PCSX-R 1.9.94 :/.)
Gran Turismo 1 [Arcade/Simulation Mode] (Works but slow)
Gran Turismo 2 [Arcade/Simulation Mode] (Race cars works fine, but has less physical errors but still playable.)
Konami antiques msx collection vol1 (Works, but recognizes it to be MSX rom? Some games appears to timing-issues. Some texture pixels are missing makes it due to be never plays, either.)
Konami antiques msx collection vol2 (Works, but recognizes it to be MSX rom? Some games appears to timing-issues. Some texture pixels are missing makes it due to be never plays, either.)
Konami antiques msx collection vol3 (Works, but recognizes it to be MSX rom? Same as Vol1 and vol2. Some games appears to timing-issues. Some texture pixels are missing makes it due to be never plays, either.)
Megaman X5 (Crashes when selecting a stage)
Megaman X6 USA (Freezes when selecting a stage)
Megaman X6 JPN (Freezes when selecting a stage)
PoyPoy 2 (Freezes. No works on original PCSX-R 1.9.94 :/.)
Rayman (*Game boots on WiiSXRX, but this is for WiiSX/WiiSXR* Froze at the ubi soft screen.)
Tonyhawk proskater 1-2 (Freezes. No works on original PCSX-R 1.9.94. Fixed the Header with UltraISO.)
Rockman x3 (*Was working in the wiisxrx, but the game black screens in the wiisx* Freezes on now loading screen.)
Tonyhawk proskater 3-4 (Boots, but then Crashes. No works on original PCSX-R 1.9.94. Fixed the Header with UltraISO.)

Last edited by michele59,

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why not? @michele59 contributed to WiiSXRX in his/her fork in this commit ("Update r3000a.c") from his/her
https://github.com/qamichele5959/WiiSXRX/commit/13f251249a10f03ffe5288da001a801e22a76a7a

EDIT: But he/she didn't make a pull request to niuus for add the updated code to the main WiiSXRX code.
The change is nonsensical since the headers don't exist and it was taken from a PCSX fork.

It's nice that he's wanting to help in some way, but it just looks weird when he continues to make compatibility posts, even after being asked to stop by the developer. And he's done the same thing in another thread.

Last edited by blackb0x,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
While I agree what others said about the compatibility and other posts, you cant say he's just duplicating content if he actually commit changes

like blackb0x said he didnt made anything he copy pasted a file from a pc emulator that does nothing at all, because those functions don't even exist in wiisxrx so yeah, he isnt actually doing anything unless you count on breaking stuff which his commit probably doesnt even make the emulator work... he thinks the emulators are the same and he can just copy paste code without any changes and that it will magically work, he is very weird guy, he keeps making compatibility posts saying the same exact games over and over, and then says stuff like this is a regression because it works on this pc emulator... which makes zero sense at all, you cant even have a straight talk with him since he doesn't reply in complete sentences, even if you talk his own language he doesn't reply back like he understood a single thing.he just replys with random stuff yet again.

look at this example of an issue in github, he never replied even on his own language with coherence response and just reply's random stuff like he skips people posts entirely and does random comparison between gbarunner2 and a pc emulator of visual boy he does this all the time
https://github.com/Gericom/GBARunner2/issues/207
or this
https://github.com/Myself086/Project-Nested/issues/20

he keeps comparing different emulators to things that are totally different and never answers anyone's questions...

and he is starting to do the same on nintendont saying swiss does this gc homebrew and nintendont doesnt and i already told him and everyone knows nintendont cant run gc homebrew and such.

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: niuus and SaulFabre

niuus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
"Goals:

CHD, ECM, PBP compressed file support"

You only had to search for PBP.
Or even search the thread. :rolleyes:

To all you guys who wanna join the 'choir' w/ your echo chamber, all I needed was a simple "yes" or "no" answer. No need to make things so difficult. It's not that big of deal, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Jeez, calm down, didn't mean to ruin your day.
You only had to read a couple of lines in the readme, which is there for that specific reason. Was it that tough? In case you had other questions not answered there, and after you use the search button here, that's what the thread is for. I mean, by reading that you could have found answers to more questions you could possibly have.

So, did you guys even read the commit? Compiled it and tested it? Or you just fell right in the attention grabbing trap he set?

The change is nonsensical since the headers don't exist and it was taken from a PCSX fork.

It's nice that he's wanting to help in some way, but it just looks weird when he continues to make compatibility posts, even after being asked to stop by the developer. And he's done the same thing in another thread.
NO, it is NOT nice, because the continuous garbage posts are not helping in any way, shape or form. He's cluttering the thread on purpose, after being told to stop. Now he made a fake fork, which as you can see already got the attention of @rogerioronin and @SaulFabre which keep liking his posts. Wtf? :wtf:

Is there a chance to ban the michele59 user so he does not thrash the thread to oblivion? @DinohScene @linuxares

He even made a "compatiblity thread" similar to another one shut by @Cyan years ago before i published WiiSXRX.

This is totally sucking the joy out of the project. Now i know why the only other build i know of WiiSX with extra features isn't published and probably will never be. :unsure:

Last edited by niuus,

rogerioronin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

You only had to read a couple of lines in the readme, which is there for that specific reason. Was it that tough? In case you had other questions not answered there, and after you use the search button here, that's what the thread is for. I mean, by reading that you could have found answers to more questions you could possibly have.

So, did you guys even read the commit? Compiled it and tested it? Or you just fell right in the attention grabbing trap he set?

NO, it is NOT nice, because the continuous garbage posts are not helping in any way, shape or form. He's cluttering the thread on purpose, after being told to stop. Now he made a fake fork, which as you can see already got the attention of @rogerioronin and @SaulFabre which keep liking his posts. Wtf? :wtf:

Is there a chance to ban the michele59 user so he does not thrash the thread to oblivion? @DinohScene @linuxares

He even made a "compatiblity thread" similar to another one shut by @Cyan years ago before i published WiiSXRX.

This is totally sucking the joy out of the project. Now i know why the only other build i know of WiiSX with extra features isn't published and probably will never be. :unsure:

Dude, I think you're so damn boring, that's all! You talk a lot and do nothing!

Last edited by rogerioronin,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

well dont bother with him, afaik you can choose to ignore his posts on some forum choice and i think and you wont see his messages anymore, so you cant see a less cluttered thread at least xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off