Homebrew Emulator Wii64 Beta 1.3 with WiiFlow compatibility

mattiuos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a way to load separate video settings per rom? I was trying to make the experience more seamless by not having to change the FB Textures depending on what rom I am playing.

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
is there a way to load separate video settings per rom? I was trying to make the experience more seamless by not having to change the FB Textures depending on what rom I am playing.
You would have to do an HBC autoboot entry for the emulator so it boots that one game, plus hex edit a new name for the config, so it doesn't clash with the existing emulator configuration file, if you're that motivated to not change the setting manually.

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
You would have to do an HBC autoboot entry for the emulator so it boots that one game, plus hex edit a new name for the config, so it doesn't clash with the existing emulator configuration file, if you're that motivated to not change the setting manually.
Correct.

Reactions: cheloruiz79

mattiuos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry I am new to soft modding. Could you explain more in depth what is needed to be done for that process?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-