gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I just finished an early version of my new WiiUExplorer program, which combines the previous small tools into one (and replaces them). It is able to display both uncompressed and Yaz0-compressed SARC files in a browser, and extract either individual files/folders or the entire archive. Writing support and other file formats will be added in the future.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tfg2nd6q809oqn3/AADWk3SgQEsqnvlbplcWOfv5a
Getting a 500 status code from dropbox. :-/

Edit: Internal server error, by the way.

Edit: Works now.

Last edited by gudenau,

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TCP Gecko.NET is not working for Black Ops 2:
https://github.com/wiiudev/pyGecko/issues/2

Yeah, but it should be unambiguous. Also none of the mentioned paths actually worked. ;)

@wj44
I still can't dump the FSA on TCP Gecko.NET:
pye6l3g9.png

The program becomes unresponsive and then disconnects from the game. Nothing is listed. At the time I tried reading the FSA, the game was at the starting screen.
You're using the unmodified codehandler?

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

IbbyPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone with access to the exploit please test the get_ip example I just added to my fork of libwiiu? It would be much appreciated. The steps for testing are:
  1. Edit PC_IP in socket.h to match your computer's ip
  2. Compile examples/get_ip
  3. Start running listener.py on computer
  4. Run program on Wii U
If the python console prints your Wii U's ip and the Wii U exits to the home screen, please tell me that the program works.

Reactions: VinsCool

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone with access to the exploit please test the get_ip example I just added to my fork of libwiiu? It would be much appreciated. The steps for testing are:
  1. Edit PC_IP in socket.h to match your computer's ip
  2. Compile examples/get_ip
  3. Start running listener.py on computer
  4. Run program on Wii U
If the python console prints your Wii U's ip and the Wii U exits to the home screen, please tell me that the program works.
('Connected by ', ('192.168.1.47', 3682))
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "listener.py", line 12, in <module>
data = conn[0].recv(512)
socket.error: [Errno 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

This is after a restart of my computer, since it said the same thing before but I figured it was from having TCPGecko open before or something. The Wii U kicked me back to the options menu ("You have no suspended software." Wii U Menu or Wii U Manual).

IbbyPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
('Connected by ', ('192.168.1.47', 3682))
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "listener.py", line 12, in <module>
data = conn[0].recv(512)
socket.error: [Errno 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

This is after a restart of my computer, since it said the same thing before but I figured it was from having TCPGecko open before or something. The Wii U kicked me back to the options menu ("You have no suspended software." Wii U Menu or Wii U Manual).
I realized what I did wrong. Expect a fix soon (which I would also like you to test).

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are WiiU's in the stores today still on 4.1.0/5.0.1/5.3.2? (EU, The Netherlands)
I have a WiiU on 2.1.0, but I want to HW dumping stuff on it, and even Hello World doesn't run on it (freezes like all the time).

I wanna code/try stuff, heh.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Are WiiU's in the stores today still on 4.1.0/5.0.1/5.3.2? (EU, The Netherlands)
I have a WiiU on 2.1.0, but I want to HW dumping stuff on it, and even Hello World doesn't run on it (freezes like all the time).

I wanna code/try stuff, heh.
wouldnt it be better to update you wiiu to 5.3.2 with splatton or mario party 10 rather than getting another wiiu? i mean 2.1.0 is preety useless imo.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wouldnt it be better to update you wiiu to 5.3.2 with splatton or mario party 10 rather than getting another wiiu? i mean 2.1.0 is preety useless imo.
Yes exactly, I did that. It was a good decision so far because I can use basically everything :)

@Adr990
You might be interested in this video I made:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...