France
upload_2016-4-22_13-37-37.png

It was 2 month ago so i tink the both are fully developed

Reactions: QuarkTheAwesome

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately, there is no way to count private exploits.
In any case that wouldn't change anything. If they wanted to release it, they would've done it months ago.

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Before Hykem was busted, we used the IOSU argument to avoid releasing the Kernel Exploit. Now all we see is a total silence. Can we give us a reason please ? cause Two private exploits not being released... I don't understand the reason behind that.

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
mhh, that
Before Hykem was busted, we used the IOSU argument to avoid releasing the Kernel Exploit. Now all we see is a total silence. Can we give us a reason please ? cause Two private exploits not being released... I don't understand the reason behind that.

I think the main reason could be : They haven't two kernel exploits
And: they didn't showed us any IOSU proof (smea could have a CAT-R that looks like an normal Wii U)

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
At this point I don't see why the wii u hackers have not bin blackmailed in order to release the exploits and make them public. I'm not for blackmail it just sounds like something some one would do, after all the wii u has bin out for years.

Last edited by jimmyleen,

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
View attachment 46583

It was 2 month ago so i tink the both are fully developed

Oh Hey Thats me *-* , hahah whatever I had the same exact doubt , and if you check the Definitive Guide there's something like "if we found a 2nd one the first one can be release for the Homebrew community we know it will get patched but the 2nd hopefully could be ported to the new FW" and let's keep in mind that Nintendo isn't really supporting the Wii U anymore I mean that cloud save feature seems to be a NX thing /:
Anyway I will just keep waiting keep patiently waiting (:

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm more annoyed by the fact I can't access to eShop or play Splatoon normaly because the dns block, wish developers were more transparent a said they won't share it ever, dns blocking seems so pointless now.

Reactions: CeeDee

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm more annoyed by the fact I can't access to eShop or play Splatoon normaly because the dns block, wish developers were more transparent a said they won't share it ever, dns blocking seems so pointless now.
Yeah I wish that too , a little update of what's going on and what's the future of this Exploit/community , and change that Ryan's DNS you have back to tubehax , tubehax doesn't block Splatoon servers while you are still protected against updates , but for the Eshop thing you have not choice but to disable tubehax do whatever you need to do in Eshop and re enable it at your risk though :P

Reactions: OriginalHamster

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The more annoying things is that some people bought with real money some Wii U just to have the kernel exploit and other hacks...

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Smea already got the IOSU key, maybe some day we can see an IOSU exploit which works directly on 5.5.X firmware so you won't need the userspace/kernel exploit.

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
Smea already got the IOSU key, maybe some day we can see an IOSU exploit which works directly on 5.5.X firmware so you won't need the userspace/kernel exploit.
Smea already has iosu on 5.5.1. And most likely it's a chain userspace -> kenel -> iosu, so you'll need all of them.

D

Deleted User

hykem already leaked the iosu keys aswell before smea

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches