When you tell santa stories to your kid, tell them this

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My sis works at a daycare and she tells to parents to tell this to their kids when they talk to their kids about santa
Santa doesn't bring all the gifts that are under the tree, he brings only one (i mean, we both know it's you, but for that one gift, you'll tell your kid that it's from santa)
This one gift mustn't be something expansive and it has to be something very childish
If your kid loves to draw, well santa's gift can be a coloriage book.
It can also be a barbie or a plush (normal sized ofc, donc get your kid a 3ft tall plush from santa)
This one gift is from santa and only this one.
All the other gifts are from families/friends/etc.. like we do between adults

You may ask, why?
The answer is very simple, it's so that your kid keeps believing in santa the way it does
Let me give you an example of something that could ruin its vision of santa
Your child goes to school, back from christmas vacation. Your child has a friend whose parents are very rich. You, on the other hand, are in the middle class. Your child asks his friend what he got from santa. His friend tells him "i got a playstation 5, you?"
"I got a coloriage book..."
What do you think he will think about santa?
Especially if your child has been a good kid the whole year and his richy friend has been a pest with others all over the year right front of your child...

Let's try to keep the innocence of our childs (well your childs, i dont have and dont want any)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I keep thinking about the expansive gift. And can't stop laughing thinking on the auto-inflate boat on the toy store :rofl2:

oh-shit-grown-ups2.gif

I know, I know is a typo, but keep me RLOL.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
My sis works at a daycare and she tells to parents to tell this to their kids when they talk to their kids about santa
Santa doesn't bring all the gifts that are under the tree, he brings only one (i mean, we both know it's you, but for that one gift, you'll tell your kid that it's from santa)
This one gift mustn't be something expansive and it has to be something very childish
If your kid loves to draw, well santa's gift can be a coloriage book.
It can also be a barbie or a plush (normal sized ofc, donc get your kid a 3ft tall plush from santa)
This one gift is from santa and only this one.
All the other gifts are from families/friends/etc.. like we do between adults

You may ask, why?
The answer is very simple, it's so that your kid keeps believing in santa the way it does
Let me give you an example of something that could ruin its vision of santa
Your child goes to school, back from christmas vacation. Your child has a friend whose parents are very rich. You, on the other hand, are in the middle class. Your child asks his friend what he got from santa. His friend tells him "i got a playstation 5, you?"
"I got a coloriage book..."
What do you think he will think about santa?
Especially if your child has been a good kid the whole year and his richy friend has been a pest with others all over the year right front of your child...

Let's try to keep the innocence of our childs (well your childs, i dont have and dont want any)
It's a great idea, hope will catch around the people what uses Santa, we use here "Niño Dios" like the same baby Jesus is bringing the gifts and your idea apply perfectly.

Reactions: SylverReZ

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as a poor my mother told me santa wasn't real very young, she never even tried to tell us he was

I would have thought he was a total D for getting me 1 candy bar for christmas most years ;O;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.