Hacking What will be possible with IOSU? A list of things.

D

Deleted-19228

When you launch Wii mode the Wii U actually asks you if you want to use the TV or Gamepad...

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are realy interested in things like Kodi / Emulators etc., you should be fine with a 150 Bucks Nvidia Shield or something like that...
The only reason I honestly can think of is playing ("pirating") games that I would have never bought because they aren't good value for money.

I'm not so interested in piracy itself, as I am interested in the fact that piracy means that every game is permanently available. I'm not going to decide five years from now that I want to play some obscure game and have to start scouring Ebay in order to buy it at $150.

Also, there's always hacks and fan translations (which contrary to popular belief are not legal just because you own the original).

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: aracom

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I know. That's exactly why I'm asking how he's making such bold claims as "it's fake". Spreading misinformation (or, rather, "non-information") only serves to add to the confusion. See: the three topics that were locked recently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head