Wii U Black screen after exploit vWii Mii channel to run CTGP

Tackskull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there, I have a Wii U with Aroma CFW. Since my previous install of CTGP revolution started to work, I tried to do a new install of the game. FOllowing the guide, I basically used the wii u browser to go in wiiuexploit.xyz to run the homebrew channel and than I run wuphax to basically use the vWii Mii channel to run CTGP.

After I did this, I probably shoot out the wii u while it was required the wii u to reset. And this cause the problem that now each time I run the Wii U, i get a black scree. Forunatly, by rmoving the SD car, the Wii U run well. So I probably have ti delete/add some files from my sd card. Can somebody help me?

Post automatically merged:

I found out by miself. Basically to use wuhpax I have to put a payload.elf file which wac in conflict with another payload. Deleting the payload.elf file, now everything works well

Last edited by Tackskull,

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Check the file system of the sdcard on the PC.
Also you won't go through the mii channel on the vWii, but the homebrew channel, which gets installed

Tackskull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Check the file system of the sdcard on the PC.
Also you won't go through the mii channel on the vWii, but the homebrew channel, which gets installed
I deleted the payload.elf file, and now the system boot. But now even Aroma won't load, in fact all the homebrew apps are not anymore in the system. I have to do a new install of Aroma I just have to put the right payload?

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Get the one from the Base Payloads package of Aroma.
But I expect that you then run into the same problem again, as the problem was probably not with the payload.elf. You just prevented the rest from loading

Tackskull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Get the one from the Base Payloads package of Aroma.
But I expect that you then run into the same problem again, as the problem was probably not with the payload.elf. You just prevented the rest from loading
I downloaded again the Aroma pack file, I extracted in the sd and now it seems that all the homebrew apps and all the games run well.

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you shuld still check the FS of the sdcard, to prevent more corruption to creep in, in case that was the problem

EdgarLittle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like the issue might be with your SD card, especially since your Wii U boots up fine without it. This often happens if the console is turned off during an installation or modification process. Here's a quick fix you might want to try:

1. Put your SD card into a computer and back up all the files.
  2. Format the SD card to ensure it's not corrupted.
  3. Re-download the necessary files for CTGP and put them back on the SD card.
This should hopefully clear up the issue. Remember, it's crucial to avoid shutting off the console during installations or updates to prevent these kinds of problems. Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto