What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Played FF13 again and tried to beat the last boss. After many attempts of head on attack and losing with Ravagers and Commandos, I found out how effective the Synergist and Saboteur roles are and beat the boss.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Got a high score of 28,820 coins on NSMB2's Coin Challenge Pack A. It's likely the #1 score so far and could be for some time.
Time will tell. Edit: The leaderboards updated and the current #1 score is 28.880 coins. Very nice, I wonder who did it?
I may not be first but I feel great managing an awesome score like 28.820 anyway!

Also completed all of Wario's puzzles on Mario's Super Picross.
First there's the first 10 levels with 12 puzzles each, then there's a special selection with another 12 puzzles, but then surprise there's an ultra selection with 8 more puzzles!

I beat all them, then a button appeared with took me to the title screen, but then I saw I could move a hand cursor around the screen...oh snap, there's 12 more puzzles and they were on the title screen itself!
Marios-Super-Picross.jpg

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Beat world 5 in Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Finally got my first game over. Very pleasantly surprised by the great increase in difficulty, as well as the epicness of the world 5 boss.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rescued Roland and did every quest so far in Borderlands 2 so far. Now I gotta go get the artifact. I'm loving this game. And now I get to see Liliths hot body :D

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Beat world 5 in Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Finally got my first game over. Very pleasantly surprised by the great increase in difficulty, as well as the epicness of the world 5 boss.
Just you wait until the World 6 boss.
Also, have you paid attention to the World names? Look at the first letter of each.

I finally finished Mario's Super Picross on Virtual Console. This beast of a SNES title has THREE HUNDRED PUZZLES in it, and they don't skimp on the difficulty when you get to the later ones!

Reactions: 1 person

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played some left 4 dead 2, just love that game though its sad its just about dead guess its time for alot more new maps or left 4 dead 3 maybe lol either way getting harder to find a games on it at times still my favorite zombie game.

On pokemon black, forcing my self even harder now to continue this game, starting to lose focus on just why im doing this as this game is just so freaking horrible. Had to edit my Ds month so I could change the season in game. The seasons for pokemon black is a good idea gone horrible in my opinion seasons should change daily not monthly... where is the logic to waiting a month to get access to some things or pokemon.
Final finished getting a full team of pokemon only took me to the 7th badge to do it been using 3 to 4 most of the time, also beat the gym leader in Icirrus City, he went down fast all one hit kills, im finding the wild pokemon battles far more brutal and harder than the trainer battles, not sure why the wild pokemon are so freaking tough compaired to trainer and gym leaders but what ever.

Did the event in Dragonspiral tower and am continueing to the next city instead of heading to the ruins in the desert, at Moor of Icirrus right now. And still getting annoyed every time I have to check my pokemon/ use items as I find the menu's slow to get to and through compaired to the past pokemon games, this game has just to many dislikes rather than likes. As well as no auto run... I mean really.. why would they remove auto run why make us hold B again, and the bike is unusable, its controls are so horrible I have so much trouble turning I can't use the bike you get in the game. Franky this game is all hype to me and feels as though it was not finished and needed more testing/work, I currently have no plans on playing pokemon B/W 2 as I really do not want to revisit this region of pokemon for a very long time lol.

My only likes of this game so far being, all new pokemon instead of mixing old with new, TM's are reusable they cost a ton more but hey there infinite now atleast. And more 3Dness.

My current team is Serperior, Galvantula, Archeops, Darmanitan, Beartic, and Golett

Edit: Wow you got Borderlands 2 ShadowSoldier, awsome! I plan to get it once it hits 19 bucks on steam though ahaha :yaynds:

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Today I managed to earn a massive headache, from playing Terraria with my friend for two days almost non stop (ironically, we haven't even gotten past Gold equip and demonic weapons... And only one boss defeated (although farmed several times in order to earn the stuff it keeps dropping). >.>

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Finally made the plunge and bought Fractured Soul off the 3DS eShop. Sheesh, this is a big game... been downloading at least 15 or 20 minutes, and it's only just over halfway through. I can't wait!

D

Deleted_171835

More Skyward Sword. Reached the fight with Levias.

I'm really enjoying the game. While the beginning is a bit tedious, the game really picks up!

Reactions: 1 person

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completed Resonance yesterday, one of the best click and points I have played in a long while, probably one of my favourite games so 2012 fus far

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii