Gaming The Witcher 3: An Immersive Gaming World

AST123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I first started playing The Witcher 3, I really couldn't stand the drowners' hideous faces and the overall story background. It felt too familiar, and the early plot of The Witcher 3 was long and oppressive. Additionally, I personally didn't really enjoy the supernatural elements.

However, as I continued playing, The Witcher 3 started to give me the same feeling I had when I watched The Lord of the Rings or visited Gormenghast: a sense of living in a world created by the author. It truly deserves its reputation as a masterpiece. After playing for a while, I really started to feel like I was a witcher myself. The witcher's status as a free-roaming wanderer and the conscience of CD Projekt Red, the Polish dev team, made the quests in the game much more interesting than in other games. Especially when compared to the Assassin's Creed series, the only downside may be that the tasks in The Witcher 3 often have few gameplay mechanics and rely heavily on storytelling and text. Maybe compared to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Witcher 3 is not as free, lacking that feeling of becoming part of the game world as a player. However, it does an excellent job of making the player feel like Geralt, and it includes exciting little details like exploring lighthouses with Triss. It truly leaves you wanting more. The Witcher series of games is like reading a classic novel; as you read, you become immersed in the world. The only downside is that after completing the game, you may feel a bit down for a while and not want to play any other game, but of course, that feeling is temporary.

And yes, Geralt is indeed handsome. I even feel tempted to use a 3D scanner and modeling software to make a figurine of him.
w3.png

Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?