What dangers to human society might the future contain?

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
They started affecting immature adults as well with Skibidi Biden . . .
Here's the issue that I'm seeing: Alpha sees ST as an actual fun series to watch, making remarks of it in their daily lives. In my Scout troop, some younger ones joined in recently, and it's kinda sad for me to silently think how they were raised. One of them makes the most Alpha/Z humor with making mentions of not only ST but sigma, ligma, and other innapropirate jokes to even say it to the scoutmasters. I have a feeling that they also feel the same way.

Z really isn't anything special to ST either. I see them either being into it or making fun of it, and why do people make fun of. It? I guess becsuse they want to give their reasoning for disliking it. But I honestly think that if you don't like something unless if it's really important, don't say anything about it.

Reactions: Cranesbill

Xdqwerty

Im bored
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
meh 3.JPG
👈 This piece of :shit: . Should be Eradicated from the earth :angry:
Me too?

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatabout a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? WHY CAN'T IT HAPPEN? Jesus, everything else on this planet has happened, so I don't think it's too far a stretch to develop and embrace this idea.

The instigator? Could be ANYTHING. A bomb. A chemical, a chemical spill, a new type of weapon for all of our beloved friends overseas. If you can imagine it, then it could happen. Comic books, ages before we walked on the moon had these types of stories in them. I wonder what else has come out of comics that we've so easily washed ourselves of? Perhaps David Dunn could help us out here. We've already sent out a map of our DNA into deep space (this was really stupid - "Hey, here's a map on how to destroy us!!!").

What about alien technology? I am of the type of person that thinks the galaxy and the universe are RIFE WITH LIFE.

"How Many Suns Like Ours Are In The Milky Way Galaxy???"

That's a whole lot of room for life to exist in our own galaxy. Think about that on a larger scale. I can't imagine we're alone in the universe. What a crock of SHIT that is!!!

Anyway, I'm not here to make an argument for aliens, just zombies.

Just because it's POSSIBLE doesn't make it probable. But look at what we've achieved so far...

The Wright Brothers had a vision they never gave up on, and today we all kinds of flying machines, ALL DUE TO IMAGINATIVE THINKING AND THE DESIRE TO NEVER GIVE UP.

Henry Ford with the Model-T, the first car on the planet.

Doctors and staff that can resuscitate a dead motherfucker/cadaver back to physical reality.

Cures and vaccines for countless diseases and ailments.

Physical surgery (of which I've been under the knife for - TWICE!!!).

Cloning a fucking SHEEP for Christ's sake (I'd bet a million to one that, somewhere, on this planet, some well-paid team of scientists are trying to figure out how to clone a human, regardless of international laws (INTERPOL) and so forth).

And let's not forget the creation of THE BOMB by Oppenheimer and his team.

There are tons of examples that we all know (Velcro, anyone?), so I'm not going to go into them. I'm not going to mention world leaders or their contribution to our species, but we've got TONS of examples to appreciate as our own due to their efforts.

So let's get back to the whole ZOMBIE bit. I think it COULD happen. Trioxin 2-4-5 in one form or another could actually exist. Would you go near that shit??? Do I think it WILL HAPPEN? No. but it would be one helluva ride if it did, spreading throughout the planet in a mere 72 hours (hey, in the movie OUTBREAK the virus would infect the entire planet in 48 hours - but please remember that most zombies are a little slow on their feet).

Ok, so that's my rant. If ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE who wants to challenge these ideas, i've got two zombies out back just ITCHING to get on a plane and discuss this with you FACE TO FACE.

- DIZZY
Sonic.gif

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

SylverReZ

I am funny
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whatabout a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? WHY CAN'T IT HAPPEN? Jesus, everything else on this planet has happened, so I don't think it's too far a stretch to develop and embrace this idea.

Reactions: Cranesbill

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were not sure about the next 30 minutes though +2