What dangers to human society might the future contain?

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The WORST THING FACING US IS... US.

This world of ours (not to be mistaken for the planet), are headed into a BOTTLENECK. We are headed for a MONSTER PLANETAREY DISASTER.

The whole world is facing what we all call a horrifying mess that we are SOLEY RESPONSEABOLE FOR . Not the lions, not the crickets, US. It's just US.

I'll this...

I'm GLAD that I know what I know about CONSCIOUSNESS. Never about that, not on tv, videos, classes, and a WEALTH OF AN ENOURMOUS OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. NOTHING EVER, EVER COMES CLOSE TO IT.

I'll say it right here, and right now:

EVERYBODY SURVIVES DEATH. ALL OF US, AND ALL OF IT.

THE ONLY QUESTION IS, (WELL, BRINGING THIS, AND REAKY IS..., this is it. And before you cats scranble and scream and hollar about time to make your case - make sure you know WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I know this is not an easy pill to swallow, but if we can explore around for it, it would be an interesting post.

Let's all be serene and see what happens.

- Dizzy

• Love
Reactions: Cranesbill

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What dangers to human society might the future contain?​

People themselves, most people anyways.

The danger is people, again most people. Too busy getting wrapped up in all the wrong things, yet "lacks the will power" to do the right things for themselves or for others around them, even though they use the same will power to do all the wrong things they know they do, and even goes the extra mile to justify said actions. Most people are also kin to blaming everything under the weather except for themselves, calling out problems that technically aren't even sources of the problem, the source has and is always people themselves. Politics? By itself it isn't an issue, it's the people governing it that is the problem. Capitalism? Again, the people managing and or involved in that are the problem. It would be like me blaming a computer for the fact people do bad things on it, in actuality the people behind the screen(s) are the problem, the computer by itself isn't the issue. I can blame a whole country for certain problems, but a country by itself is only as functional as we the people make it to be. People are the problem. The fucked up thing is most already know this, but somehow have the stupid delusional mentality of keeping the ignorance, the lies, etc.. going, why, I can't say, I don't operate on that wavelength and don't want to. Finding the truth? Again, people are the problem even with something as simple as this, somehow many can fabricate truth, even though in actuality that makes absolutely zero sense, if anything that's considered something false, a lie, etc. at best mostly theoretical depending on the circumstances (you can't fabricate truth, truth is a fact, that's the whole concept of it, you can't make up facts, you can however make up delusions, false narratives, lies, etc.). The real truth is, people ruin everything, or at least most things, even though they can make the healthy choice not to, many will still refuse to choose wisely. There is also many who play the role of the victim for various things (enough to give genuine victims in the world a bad name), spineless pansies who want attention, it's concerning and rather sickening if you ask me, busted psyche or something, I don't know, rather tired of it though, certainly part of the issue though in the chain of people produced issues.

Me personally:
1. Truth (actual truth, not delusions, fabricated information, lies, etc..)? I seek the truth all the time, and when I find out what that is, I will live by it, and if I am wrong for something, then I am open to being corrected so I can improve like an actual person is supposed to.

2. Greed? Simple, I don't partake in that nonsense, I don't sell anything considering the horrid nature of most sellers in the market, if I ever happened to and I do my part the right way, I wouldn't want to be responsible for some greedy sack of shit price flipping whatever was being sold and ripping someone else off. Yea we can call a buyer stupid for paying for whatever at the high price in the first place, but I see that mostly as deflection and a way to defend the actions of those selling who obviously know what they are doing in the market, and know it's wrong to be greedy, such defenders likely partaking in the greedy nature themselves (lots of hypocrisy from these types of people too, especially when it comes to capitalism talk, you know who you are). I don't encourage people to be greedy either, I find the practice to be cancerous and it quite frankly brings a lot of hideousness out of people most of the time. Want money? Get a damn job, ask for an allowance, save up the damn scraps you manage to get your hands on over time, stop being desperate, if I can get by with the little I ever saved up or made over time, then I know you can too, you aren't that freaking weak, so stop playing the role of the victim and start doing something about it.

I could keep going but I would likely get carried away with typing and probably creating a lengthy list along the way, the point is, I actively make the decisions to do these things, so I stay on the right track in my life, and maybe potentially impact others the right way so they don't go off the damn deep end doing stupid regretable things themselves. For as much negativity that I say about people, society as a whole, I still believe and have hope for humanity, I just wish people would stop living like missed opportunites and actually start living like examples worth looking up to and or talking about, who will do good things with themselves and for the world. We need less dipshits and more good people in the world.

It's all a choice, it always has been, and it begins with ourselves. There is no need to make things more complicated than they need to be, or really are.

Cranesbill

Triumph Fury
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
The WORST THING FACING US IS... US.

This world of ours (not to be mistaken for the planet), are headed into a BOTTLENECK. We are headed for a MONSTER PLANETAREY DISASTER.

The whole world is facing what we all call a horrifying mess that we are SOLEY RESPONSEABOLE FOR . Not the lions, not the crickets, US. It's just US.

I'll this...

I'm GLAD that I know what I know about CONSCIOUSNESS. Never about that, not on tv, videos, classes, and a WEALTH OF AN ENOURMOUS OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. NOTHING EVER, EVER COMES CLOSE TO IT.

I'll say it right here, and right now:

EVERYBODY SURVIVES DEATH. ALL OF US, AND ALL OF IT.

THE ONLY QUESTION IS, (WELL, BRINGING THIS, AND REAKY IS..., this is it. And before you cats scranble and scream and hollar about time to make your case - make sure you know WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I know this is not an easy pill to swallow, but if we can explore around for it, it would be an interesting post.

Let's all be serene and see what happens.

- Dizzy
That was tough
Post automatically merged:

What dangers to human society might the future contain?​

People themselves, most people anyways.

The danger is people, again most people. Too busy getting wrapped up in all the wrong things, yet "lacks the will power" to do the right things for themselves or for others around them, even though they use the same will power to do all the wrong things they know they do, and even goes the extra mile to justify said actions. Most people are also kin to blaming everything under the weather except for themselves, calling out problems that technically aren't even sources of the problem, the source has and is always people themselves. Politics? By itself it isn't an issue, it's the people governing it that is the problem. Capitalism? Again, the people managing and or involved in that are the problem. It would be like me blaming a computer for the fact people do bad things on it, in actuality the people behind the screen(s) are the problem, the computer by itself isn't the issue. I can blame a whole country for certain problems, but a country by itself is only as functional as we the people make it to be. People are the problem. The fucked up thing is most already know this, but somehow have the stupid delusional mentality of keeping the ignorance, the lies, etc.. going, why, I can't say, I don't operate on that wavelength and don't want to. Finding the truth? Again, people are the problem even with something as simple as this, somehow many can fabricate truth, even though in actuality that makes absolutely zero sense, if anything that's considered something false, a lie, etc. at best mostly theoretical depending on the circumstances (you can't fabricate truth, truth is a fact, that's the whole concept of it, you can't make up facts, you can however make up delusions, false narratives, lies, etc.). The real truth is, people ruin everything, or at least most things, even though they can make the healthy choice not to, many will still refuse to choose wisely. There is also many who play the role of the victim for various things (enough to give genuine victims in the world a bad name), spineless pansies who want attention, it's concerning and rather sickening if you ask me, busted psyche or something, I don't know, rather tired of it though, certainly part of the issue though in the chain of people produced issues.

Me personally:
1. Truth (actual truth, not delusions, fabricated information, lies, etc..)? I seek the truth all the time, and when I find out what that is, I will live by it, and if I am wrong for something, then I am open to being corrected so I can improve like an actual person is supposed to.

2. Greed? Simple, I don't partake in that nonsense, I don't sell anything considering the horrid nature of most sellers in the market, if I ever happened to and I do my part the right way, I wouldn't want to be responsible for some greedy sack of shit price flipping whatever was being sold and ripping someone else off. Yea we can call a buyer stupid for paying for whatever at the high price in the first place, but I see that mostly as deflection and a way to defend the actions of those selling who obviously know what they are doing in the market, and know it's wrong to be greedy, such defenders likely partaking in the greedy nature themselves (lots of hypocrisy from these types of people too, especially when it comes to capitalism talk, you know who you are). I don't encourage people to be greedy either, I find the practice to be cancerous and it quite frankly brings a lot of hideousness out of people most of the time. Want money? Get a damn job, ask for an allowance, save up the damn scraps you manage to get your hands on over time, stop being desperate, if I can get by with the little I ever saved up or made over time, then I know you can too, you aren't that freaking weak, so stop playing the role of the victim and start doing something about it.

I could keep going but I would likely get carried away with typing and probably creating a lengthy list along the way, the point is, I actively make the decisions to do these things, so I stay on the right track in my life, and maybe potentially impact others the right way so they don't go off the damn deep end doing stupid regretable things themselves. For as much negativity that I say about people, society as a whole, I still believe and have hope for humanity, I just wish people would stop living like missed opportunites and actually start living like examples worth looking up to and or talking about, who will do good things with themselves and for the world. We need less dipshits and more good people in the world.

It's all a choice, it always has been, and it begins with ourselves. There is no need to make things more complicated than they need to be, or really are.
Everything, everything you said, was beautiful. Some have too much of an ego to hear something valid, some can't process the amount of truth that weigh downs their reality, change to the world is pointless if everyone around you can't do the same. It all takes common sense , cooperation and reflecting on ourselves.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
of course it's humankind we have fucked the world it's too late to fix now we just have to ride the storm.
It's never too late, it's not stopping me from striving to be a good person, overall a better version of myself, to the best of my ability, neither should it be stopping you or anyone else. There will always be bad in the world, but there is also good if we allow it to persist, that's part of the balance, it's up to us to make sure that stays in check to the best of our abilities, starting with ourselves.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh 3.JPG
👈 This piece of :shit: . Should be Eradicated from the earth :angry:

:O oops, That's me. :shy:

Lemme get back to you guys on this :unsure:

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was tough
Post automatically merged:

Everything, everything you said, was beautiful. Some have too much of an ego to hear something valid, some can't process the amount of truth that weigh downs their reality, change to the world is pointless if everyone around you can't do the same. It all takes common sense , cooperation and reflecting on ourselves.
Nothing could be shorter than the truth. Sorry to say it, but we're all here to live and learn. Some lessons are MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TO LEARN than others. See you around!!!

Reactions: Cranesbill

SylverReZ

I am funny
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What dangers to human society might the future contain?

People being accepted to having something like Skibidi Toilet as a form of humor and not something like uh.... Anything else?
Smoking whilst pregnant will turn your children into Skibidi toilets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5