What are one's options in life after being cancelled?

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was "cancelled" in High School by some girl who disliked me, and she falsely accused me of rape. That was a pretty hellish few month, nobody believed me of course. She ended up confessing that she lied, but that was after I already changed schools. I think I was in 9th or 10th grade at the time.

Shit sucks, thankfully there was a lack of social media at the time, so nothing followed me to my new school.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Reinvent yourself and your persona. Become a new entity. Wear a mask, or drastically change your looks. Mix any of those suggestions together and start fresh with your prior knowledge, and get back on that horse!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
only thing here that feels bad is identifying as a trap, but hell man, I kinda vibe with the label of "transmasc" because that's how I feel about my own gender despite being assigned male at birth. Do what you want forever.
no clue what made in abyss is though
I fail to see how identifying as a trap should be something I should feel bad about. I am a trap and being a trap has always been my goal. Femboy works too but doesn't quite capture the vibe I am looking for. Thus far, I've only heard people claiming the term "problematic" without giving any reasonable explanation of how it's "problematic" without defaulting to "it's transphobic against trans women." Something I agree with if used on a trans woman, which I am not a trans woman nor would support anyone using it on trans women.

I was "cancelled" in High School by some girl who disliked me, and she falsely accused me of rape. That was a pretty hellish few month, nobody believed me of course. She ended up confessing that she lied, but that was after I already changed schools. I think I was in 9th or 10th grade at the time.

Shit sucks, thankfully there was a lack of social media at the time, so nothing followed me to my new school.
I actually have a friend who was falsely accused of rape and it ended up going to court. What ended up saving him was the fact that he was on a phone call with me while he was hanging out with a group of friends. It’s rare when it happens but it sucks when people make false accusations, shit hurts real victims and the falsely accused.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto