Not open for further replies.

PICOchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Poor leftists cannot write without messing it all up

That's pretty much the experience we have here, but our notebooks don't have vertical lines, only horizontal.

Dancing spiders sounds cute, was it that bad? Your handwriting is all in print now?
Oh I must have phrase that wrong whoops, lemme clarify
I still write in cursive on paper because it feels more natural, but on whiteboards I write in print

and yeah, it really was that bad lol. I couldn’t keep my letters on the page line, they always drifted upwards and were crushed together and written really quickly! XD

1678264495576.png

• Wow
Reactions: caipora

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh I must have phrase that wrong whoops, lemme clarify
I still write in cursive on paper because it feels more natural, but on whiteboards I write in print

and yeah, it really was that bad lol. I couldn’t keep my letters on the page line, they always drifted upwards and were crushed together and written really quickly! XD

View attachment 357770
Yours really look like mine when i was a little younger, i for a long time struggled with letter drifting, the letters would just go upwards. As a kid my older sis would say "they flyin now?" when that happened, and i had to erase all of it and start over lol
I somehow still have this trouble, but the letters drift downwards nowadays.

Last edited by caipora,

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I learned Simplified Cursive back in the days but noone was able to read it so I changed it very fast after leaving school

like even my father could not read the small z or the b at all and I even had some teachers later on who could not read some of those letters and always mared it wrong when I used it in a test.

Vereinfachte_Ausgangsschrift.png

caipora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I learned Simplified Cursive back in the days but noone was able to read it so I changed it very fast after leaving school

like even my father could not read the small z or the b at all and I even had some teachers later on who could not read some of those letters and always mared it wrong when I used it in a test.

Vereinfachte_Ausgangsschrift.png
German must interesting looking in cursive...
What is that letter after the smaller 'r'? It seems to be a 's' but... An extra one?

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
German must interesting looking in cursive...
What is that letter after the smaller 'r'? It seems to be a 's' but... An extra one?
yes as of how I leant it there are two different, the first one is used inside a word and the second one if its the last letter of a word, at least that was how I was taught ^^V

• Wow

caipora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yes as of how I leant it there are two different, the first one is used inside a word and the second one if its the last letter of a word, at least that was how I was taught ^^V
Ohhh i see, mine have this little twist too
I don't do cursive writing.
Hell my handwriting is terrible, both left and right is shit hahaha.
Let us see it owo

teronmc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't do cursive writing.
Hell my handwriting is terrible, both left and right is shit hahaha.
Same. I've struggled with it for years, and I think it's because we don't need to write by hand anymore. With computers and smartphones, we can type everything out, making it harder to maintain good penmanship. Honestly, my writing skills aren't great, and when I was in college, I had to rely on help from services like https://edubirdie.com/top-writers to get good grades on written assignments. Those writers provided me with the assistance I needed to get top marks, and I'm grateful for that. I have decided to work on handwriting, and this is not the first time I have seen that the transition to printed letters contributes to improvement. I will try to practice and write to you about my successes.

Last edited by teronmc,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte