Gaming WE WANT KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TOO !!!

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I never knew the plight of the WiiU owner wanting a shit JRPG was so important.

Is there anywhere I can register to give £2 a month to this worthy cause?

How about a public appeal from emigre? I can see the television advert now...

Weeaboos are an endangered species because nobody will mate with them. They need shite JRPGs to survive, but shite JRPGs aren't always available to them. For just 2 pounds a month, you can adopt this *ahem* adorable weeaboo and get him the shite JRPG he needs to forget about mating.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha companies are abandoning the Wii-U faster than the Titanic..except this ship is sinking faster.

there is no way that KH 3 will be on the Wii-U. Too much money for not enough profit they will make.

plus visually...it would look like shit compared to the next gen Xbone and PS4.

with the less than 800 people who have signed this "petition" SE won't even notice, and if they are..they are probably laughing :wtf:

maybe when the Wii-U becomes a better force to be reckoned with when it recieves better games in the next year (that "X" game looks amazing) then companies like Activision, EA and SE MIGHT develop for the Wii-U...who knows..

I didn't know Kingdom Hearts games were visually engaging or emphasized on photo-realism in the first place. Looks like you're one of the illuminati who believes the Wii U vs PS4 gap will be like the PS3 vs Wii gap. You must have a warehouse full of crystal balls, how many can I get for $50?

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
I've given up saying why this wont happen, so all I'll say is "No and you're not entitled to anything"
While you're at it, you'll have the same chances of begging for FFXV.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Needs more blast processing as I said before

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you want the Wii U and Nintendo to failJust because the hardware isn't super-extravagant doesn't mean the console is incapable of having good games. Really wish people weren't such hardware whores...shame, really. Yeah, 1 GB versus 7 GB okay, I admit I was wrong on that part, but this whole assumption that the Wii U vs PS4 gap will be like the PS3 vs Wii gap mentality has got to stop.

People really need to stop focusing on the hardware like it's more vital than how enjoyable a game is. Yes, it's important to have good hardware, but where do you draw the line?

Nah! I'm just pissed Nintendo didn't make a better spec console this time round. I'll get over it eventually.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've given up saying why this wont happen, so all I'll say is "No and you're not entitled to anything."
I'm a f***ing gamer; I deserve to have the games I want to play on the system of my choice. As game developers, their job is to keep the players who play their games happy: in this case, releasing Kingdom Hearts 3 on the f***ing WiiU. I don't want to see Nintendo go under because these f***ing third party developers won't release any games for the blasted thing. Nintendo doesn't really care how much money they make: the third party developers do. It's all they think about. Money, money, money. They see nothing but disastrous results if they release anything on the WiiU; they're afraid of losing money. They can't plan anything as far as sales is concerned; instead, they should focus on what they should do should the game not sell well. It's like the Girl Scouts decide to quit selling cookies since they only sold 350 baskets instead of their goal of 500 baskets.
If you want it so much just buy a PS4. This isn't going anywhere.
I am not buying one console just for one game.

Reactions: Duo8

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'd be happy to have another game for the Wii U, I'd like to point out that being a gamer doesn't mean you are entitled to have games ported to the system you own.

Hmm... well I guess I'm not entitled, but I still want it. It's not fair if I have to suffer a drought of games just because I bought a Nintendo. But I don't want to talk about this anymore; it's getting me too depressed.

Alucard8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Its on PS4 and Xbox One because their architecture is similar me thinks.
Also just because Dream Drop Distance was on 3DS doesn't mean that oh now Square will make future KH games on Nintendo consoles.

fidrocka

teen programer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its on PS4 and Xbox One because their architecture is similar me thinks.
Also just because Dream Drop Distance was on 3DS doesn't mean that oh now Square will make future KH games on Nintendo consoles.

but it does show how they can make great games regardless how much power a system packs. that 3ds game had in my opinion alot of eye candy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: so am i so it makes sense +1