jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Hey, do you think you could just directly add using the Gamepad's touchscreen to control the mouse? FIX94's GamepadToMouse can already use MiiSendU Wii U to get the inputs, but there's no way to emulate things like keyboard keys for things like art program shortcuts and such when using GamepadToMouse because it can't run at the same time as USendMii.
Also, do you think you could just make an easier way of remapping the buttons?? Especially mouse movement when using the buttons (since sometimes the stick is a bit nicer for just browsing) is IMPOSSIBLE to remap. So maybe add a setting to instead use a drop down menu with every possible input instead?
Also, profiles would be nice. Save a controller mapping, make a new one, and then save that one as a separate profile.
Like DS4Windows, but for the gamepad somewhat.
Oh, and Moonlight just flat out won't work since my GPU can't do GameStream and sunshine just says "Error: DuplicateOutput failed" over and over in CMD.

OH, and if you can, carry over the options for screen offsetting/multiplying that GamepadToMouse has, as they're very useful for getting it to feel just right. It'd be better if for the screen multiplier thing I could just enter a custom resolution though, like 1366x768.

Crayon2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, 10 years after the original version was released, here is a new version!

UsendMii 0.11.0 is now available.

Changes:
  • Added support for Wii U Pro Controllers.
  • ViGEm Client updated to version 1.21.222.0.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

MiisendU Wii U 1.1.0 (formerly known has UsendMii Client) is also available (https://github.com/Crayon2000/MiisendU-Wii-U/releases/latest)

Changes:
  • Send Wii U Pro Controller button states to UsendMii.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

MiisendU Wii 0.0.1 is also available (https://github.com/Crayon2000/MiisendU-Wii/releases/latest)

Changes:
  • No changes

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Hello, 10 years after the original version was released, here is a new version!

UsendMii 0.11.0 is now available.

Changes:
  • Added support for Wii U Pro Controllers.
  • ViGEm Client updated to version 1.21.222.0.

MiisendU Wii U 1.1.0 (formerly known has UsendMii Client) is also available (https://github.com/Crayon2000/MiisendU-Wii-U/releases/latest)

Changes:
  • Send Wii U Pro Controller button states to UsendMii.

MiisendU Wii 0.0.1 is also available (https://github.com/Crayon2000/MiisendU-Wii/releases/latest)

Changes:
  • No changes
Awesome. Technically I think a pro controller would already work just fine on a PC, but this allows for a nice way to use the controller on PCs without bluetooth (as well as without needing to re-pair the controller to the Wii U after use)

Surra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey, sorry to bother but I couldn't find an answer anywhere on the internet so I made a gbatemp account just to ask you this:

is it possible to have more than one controller on UsendMii/MiisendU, like have both the GamePad and Pro Controller operating together as two separate controllers?

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

Crayon2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey, sorry to bother but I couldn't find an answer anywhere on the internet so I made a gbatemp account just to ask you this:

is it possible to have more than one controller on UsendMii/MiisendU, like have both the GamePad and Pro Controller operating together as two separate controllers?
Yes, it's possible.
Post automatically merged:

MiisendU Wii U 1.2.0 (formerly known has UsendMii Client) is now available (https://github.com/Crayon2000/MiisendU-Wii-U/releases/latest)

Changes:
  • Add Aroma .wuhb file to artefact.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
So I did download this and did try it and as far as the touchscreen functionality goes it's perfect but I can't seem to remap the buttons.
Yeah, you can't do that. You could probably edit the code and recompile it yourself, but for an actual controller with remappable buttons, use the normal USendMii. It's either that or WiiUGamepadToMouse.

TrippySloth

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know I'm a little late to the party, but is there not a 64 bit for macOS? Only having a 32 bit version seems a little odd as macOS hasn't had 32 bit application support since Mojave. (which was like, 5 versions ago now?)

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm a little late to the party, but is there not a 64 bit for macOS? Only having a 32 bit version seems a little odd as macOS hasn't had 32 bit application support since Mojave. (which was like, 5 versions ago now?)
Weird.. that's bullshit.
Maybe try running the windows executable under Wine?

JStar334

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The joysticks always snap, is there a way to fix this? I'm using ViGEmBus and mapped the gamepad as a x360 controller
1687970621538.png

Attachments

• 2023-06-28 17-15-16.mp4
    868.6 KB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up