UsendMii

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Crayon2000, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Crayon2000
    OP

Crayon2000 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2013
    Canada
    UsendMii 0.6.1 is now available.

Changes:
    • Added support for continuous POV hat switches with vJoy.
    • Request Mean Time now working with Homebrew client type.
    The reason for the new version was this feature request: https://github.com/Crayon2000/UsendMii-Client/issues/7

Zense, VinLark, cucholix and 2 others like this.
  2. Valery0p

Valery0p GBAtemp Fan

Jan 16, 2017
    Italy
    Thanks for continuing your support on this project!
    Do we need to update the client? There are several commits after the last release ...

3. Crayon2000
    OP

Feb 4, 2013
    Canada
    Hello @Valery0p, so far there is no new features in the client. It's mostly libraries update and code cleanup. So I will wait before creating a new release.

Valery0p likes this.
  4. sansgold

sansgold Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2018
    Mexico
    on the browser the buton b is for going back
    and it stops working

5. Crayon2000
    OP

Feb 4, 2013
    Canada
    If you don't want this problem, you should use the UsendMii Client homebrew instead of the Web Browser.

If you cannot use homebrew, simply open the PC Input page in a new tab and close all other tabs. That's the trick I'm showing in this video at 1:05

If it does not work because your game requires to maintain B for x sec and releasing it (this will close the tab). You can try the rubber band trick shown at the begging of the video

6. MartyDreamy

MartyDreamy "Need a ride, handsome?"

Jul 1, 2015
    Italy
    Raccoon City
    Uhm hello there, i know this thread is a bit old, but i need some help. So, I'm trying to use my gamepad on my pc, they're both connected to the same wifi, i'm using usendmii 0.6.2 and i tried both method (browser and homebrew launcher on wiiu) but I can't connect my gamepad to my pc. Any help?
    Ps. My firewall is disabled.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted