Hacking UsendMii

MikaTh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'm curious. i saw that it has gyro support, but i don't know how to configure it. wanted to use gyro as mouse along with the analog stick (so i can play my shooters the same way i play splatoon).

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Crayon2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
UsendMii Client 0.3.0 is now available (https://github.com/Crayon2000/UsendMii-Client/releases/latest)

Changes:
  • The TV button will not open the TV Remote screen anymore.
usendmii-tv-button.gif

Gui316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, it's 2021 and UsendMii is still alive :toot:

UsendMii 0.9.0 is now available.

Changes:
  • Added DualShock 4 controller simulation with ViGEm.
  • Fix selection problem when right clicking on left menu items.
  • Use a cube for the logo with rotation on two axes.
I'm sorry to bother you about this again, but did you figured out what caused the sticks to not be smooth?

Crayon2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In my last UsendMii Client commit I corrected a problem. This is a problem with dead zones, at specific position the stick will not report emulated buttons.I though this was the problem with sticks to not being smooth.

To fix the issue you are talking about, emulated button should not be used when analog stick are simulating a controller / joystick. Even if VPAD_STICK_L_EMULATION_RIGHT is not simulated, vpad_data.rightStick.x might still be > 0.

I know how to correct that, I just need a major refactor of UsendMii to make it possible.

Reactions: Valery0p

Crayon2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, it's 2022 and UsendMii is still alive 🥳

UsendMii 0.10.0 is now available.

Changes:
  • Added support for GameCube controllers.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

MiisendU Wii U 1.0.0 (formerly known has UsendMii Client) is also available (https://github.com/Crayon2000/MiisendU-Wii-U/releases/latest)

Changes:
  • Change application name from UsendMii Client to MiisendU Wii U.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

MiisendU Wii 0.0.1 is also available (https://github.com/Crayon2000/MiisendU-Wii/releases/latest)

Changes:
  • New homebrew for the Wii (the button states from the Wii Remotes and the GameCube Controllers are sent to UsendMii).

TheRealMorganTubeHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Want to play Videos on my 3DS But I Could Never Get it to work for some reason, I Keep Getting Error Code 032-2300, do I have to re-encode videos in a certain way? if I do, please tell me, 'cause I Don't know HOW to Re-encode them properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: