Homebrew Can you play Pokemon BLack 2 by injectig desmume on Wiiu?

armaldodo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
The inject of desmume opens on my wii u, but cannot test it since I dont have any controls for using it. My question is if anyone try out this game in this desmume inject and if it performs good and at a playable speed since the Wii u is more powerful than wii. I saw a video of running yoshi island running fine so maybe Black 2 can perform good also on the wii u?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might try it with the normal vc. that will probably be your best option. btw, yoshi's island is an official ds title for the wii u, but my god is it hard as fuck.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
even with wiiu overclock the game is extremely slow it plays at like 10-15 fps at best, music is grabled because of slow speed, i mean unless you are really desperate you should never play this.

desmume even with wiiu overclock still isnt usable, besides some 2 or 3 games that run okaish even with wiiu speed your not going anywhere.

your best bet is the DS wiiu vc injection sadly any dsi enhanced title does not work on the VC ds emulator which means black and black 2 dont work.

so the awnser is can i play black 2 on wiiu?

well yes if you can stomach to play it at 10 fps on desmume wii with wiiu overclock which you shouldnt, and its your only option really.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
VC injection won't work because of the DSi enhanced features. I have no idea how the emulator performs, but I would imagine not well. You'll probably need to wait for a port of Desmume for the Wii U (if there isn't one yet). Desmume Wii hasn't been updated in years and IIRC it was just an experimental build, and it doesn't help that the Pokémon DS games are very hard to emulate.

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Wiiu is 4 wiis tapped together, ,it should be strong enough to run it
It's not about raw power unfortunately. Dsi games just won't run on VC. While you can inject Pokemon Black 2 as normal, the game would just freeze at boot. Someone was looking into making a patch for it couple of years back. Nothing even came out of it though. Unless there's a breakthrough that I wasn't of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night