Homebrew Update 11.1 and Homebrew

Maishul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay just wanted to make sure since I'm on a9lh, can I update? I play Pokemon with my girlfriend and was just curious.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@Princess Emily Yes it works, but all the others you say are patched, in the case of SmileBASIC it is impossible to fix since it can"t be launched in 11.1.0-X
@Tenshi_Okami Well stickerhax works without problem in 11.1.0-X if that version is installed. By the way Paper Mario: Sticker Star don"t have PASLR in 11.1.0-X so you can install it in 11.1.0-X with another entry point.

MrFake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stickerhax works, just tested and loads. Luma3ds + a9lh works fine, no problems. Although BootNTR does NOT work.

thegameksk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since menuhax isnt working, what can I replace it with? Im currently running reinand 10.7 and I want to update to get this months poke giveaway.

Last edited by thegameksk,

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a question, for OOThax, can I just download the starter kit and use the installer to install the hax for 11.1, or do I have to download the otherapp payload and shove it into my OOT cart?

gold lightning

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since menuhax isnt working, what can I replace it with? Im currently running reinand 10.7 and I want to update to get this months poke giveaway.

Seeing as you are running custom firmware, your best option is to install the homebrew launcher loader. https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases
This is a cia for the hbl that will help keep you from being reliant on entrypoints other than your cfw itself.

Reactions: thegameksk

thegameksk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a question, for OOThax, can I just download the starter kit and use the installer to install the hax for 11.1, or do I have to download the otherapp payload and shove it into my OOT cart?
I installed oothax by the oot installer. I used another system though since I stupidly updated without realizing it

Reactions: jagerstaffel

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oothax update help: i go into oothax installer to try getting the 11.1.0-34u payload but when i launch it, it stops at a brownish yellow bottom screen.i have not updated my system to the new version yet,it is still on 11.0.idk why this is,help?

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, ok. so i have to manually install the new payload to use oothax on 11.1, correct?( what i mean by manually, i mean physically take out the old payload from the sd card on the pc & insert the new one.) also, where can i get the new oothax payload? all i see is the homebrew main type of one unless tht is it.

Last edited by Portal2player56,

pokemonshuffler12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is freakyhax working, i used the otherapp bin, got it to 11.1, and still it crshes the game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Confirming steelhax working on 11.1.0-34 firmware with new otherapp payload on SD Card.
is it named the same as on the site, because i tried naming it the same on the site, as steelhax_,,,,bin, and still dint work. the version is 11.1.-34

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...