Homebrew Update 11.13 and Homebrew

Legendina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If all else fails, you can just download Pokemon Piccross from the eShop and install Picchax. This does not install CFW, but it does everything ninjahax can do, and it's completely free and not particularly difficult.

But I have to extract my SD from my N3ds xl, right? I have to deal with the screws and stuff...

Is it possible to use Picchax with the use of Sky3ds without touching my N3ds?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But I have to extract my SD from my N3ds xl, right? I have to deal with the screws and stuff...

You can add files to your SD card using MicroSD Management in System Settings, which lets you access the SD card from a Windows PC on the same wireless network. If you're using Windows 10, you might have to enable the SMB1 protocol, which is rather notoriously insecure. Alternatively, some have reported success with muCommander.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You can add files to your SD card using MicroSD Management in System Settings, which lets you access the SD card from a Windows PC on the same wireless network. If you're using Windows 10, you might have to enable the SMB1 protocol, which is rather notoriously insecure. Alternatively, some have reported success with muCommander.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.